10. Gganbu

POV - Third person

The guards went in to collect the players, not even giving them breakfast.

The old man was sick, his front head burning. He couldn't get up and Gi-hun tried to tell the guard to not urge it.

''He's sick !'' Gi-hun yells, getting in front of the old man.

''Hurry and get him up !'' The guard yells.

He eventually got up, they all went in line. Players were tired from the night they just endured. Guards were checking the players, stopping to watch each one of them. Y/n looked tired, her eyebags were more appearing than they did before.

Ali, which was next to her, looked at her.

''Hey, miss, are you okay ?'' He asked with a soft tone.

''Uh ? Oh, I just didn't sleep well..'' She said. She smiled at him.

''Don't worry about me, okay ? And hey, come to me if you need help with the next game. We can do it.''

The guards asked the players to follow them. They pass the colored stairs and saw two guards and one of the players hanging.
Most of then gasped. The guy was with 101, Y/n turned to him. The tattooed man was surprised, but seemed also angry.

''Players, what you witness before you is what remains of those who broke the rules for their own benefit. They tainted the pure and fair ideology everything here has been built upon. Each and every one of you is considered an equal within the walls of this facility.
You must be guaranteed the same opportunities without being disadvantaged or facing any kind of discrimination.
We truly apologize for allowing such an unacceptable incident to occur.''  A message said.

Everyone looked at the bodies and followed the guards to the next room, which was the previous white room.

''Players, welcome to the fourth game. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners.''

Mi-nyeo looked at Gi-hun.

''Hey handsome. Let's do this, huh ? I'm better than you think and I'm stronger than most guys.'' She said.

''Guess what? I know how to con just about anybody I see. I'm not a genius, but I still got it work out. Huh?'' She continued with another guy of the team.

''Hey, let me play with you. Then I'll be your dream girl all night long.''

''I'll do anything you tell me. I'm not a regular girl. Hmm? Hmm?''

She kept going to the others and no one talked

''You're pretending that you do not want me on your team. Is that it? Why? Can't decide? Want me to choose instead, huh?''

''Stop embarrassing yourself. No one will want to play with you like this.'' Sae-Byeok said.

''And you should all be honest. You don't want a girl to team up with or an old guy.''

''Of course we don't. We could die. We already almost die in the previous round.'' Another guy said.

''This man is right. And it was Adam's rib the Lord used to make Eve after all. And that's the reason that we're choosing men. They played different roles than women.'' The pastor said. Y/n kept her laugh to herself.