2. Red light, Green light pt.2

POV- Y/n

My vision was blurry, my ears were hearing voices like they were in the background then once I open my eyes, I look around, shocked.

Where am I ? What happened ?

So many questions were going through my head.

I was on a twin bed with new clothes on me. I was wearing a green jacket with white lines and a number on it. 028. I was wearing pants the same colors and white shoes.

I get up slowly while people were going around,trying to know where they were too.

As I was looking around the room, I see the man I saw running in the mall with another old man. Funny how the world is small, I said to myself.

Then, a guy started yelling against another girl and a circle started to form in front of them.

The guy seemed to have tattoos on him with mi-long black hair behind his head. He seemed also pretty big like he was pretty muscular.

The girl seemed young and was very pretty. She remembers me of someone...

'' Wow. It really is a small world, huh ! Look at those eyes, you still have that temper huh.'' The guy says.

'' Nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hint. I took care of you, I fed you, I taught you when you had nowhere else. This is what I get ?''

I couldn't really hear the rest however, since I was far away, but I heard that she went independent.

Until the guy I saw at the mall, which his number was 456, ran to the circle and took the girl.

'' Hey ! Come here. That scar on your neck... You're that damn pickpocket ! You loser !'' He says.

Oh yeah, now I remember where I saw her face.

''My money ! give it back !'' He yells again.

The other guy push him and 456 looked at him.

''Who are you ?'' The guy with tattoos,which his number was 101, said.

'' What do you think you're doing ?'' He says again.

'' Uh look. The name's Seong Gi-hun. I live in Ssangmun-dong.'' 456 said.

''Hey Ssangmun-dong shit. Me ans this little bitch weren't done talking.'' 101 said back.

I again couldn't hear the rest. I decided to get up off my bed, hoping I would hear the convo more clearly, until I hear 456 yelling that 101 wanted to punch him, then guards came into the room.

They had weird hot pink jacket on them with black masks with forms on.

I get even closer.

'' I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all.

Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days.

Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize.'' One of the guard with a square on his mask says.

''And why should we believe that? You took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here, and then you brought us to this strange warehouse.
Now you're saying you'll pay us if we go and play a few games?
You really expect us to buy that?'' a random man says.

''We reluctantly took all of those measures
to maintain confidentiality as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over.'' The guard responds.

I sigh, looking at the roof to ignore everyone's questions. Yes we were kidnapped and all that, but we also decided ourselves to come here, yeah ?