Blood friends Skid x Pump redo

"Pump!~ Oh Pump!~ Where are you!?~" Pump was hiding from Skid, the thing is though is that Skid is Pump's best friend and crush, so this was heart breaking, 'Why? Why did he have to do this? Please Skid, I love you.' He holds his breath and prays that he does not find him, "Hahahahahha!! Pump where are you?~" Pump started shading tears and that's when Skid found him, "There you are!!" Skid grabbed Pump and pined him to the wall, knife raised, smile wide, and at that point Pump couldn't help but just start a full on sob, "Awww~ Is the little pumpkin crying?~ Don't worry~ You'll feel better soon.~" He grabs Pump chest and stabs his leg, Pump screamed in pain, "Skid!! Stop!!" Skid just laughed and want deeper in his leg, Pump screamed louder, "Skid! Please! Stop!" Pump vision got blurrier and blurrier, he was getting tired, his strength was draining, he couldn't do anything, all he could do was star at Skid's insane smile as he softly cried, "Skid...I..." Skid stoped, "Hm? What was that?" Pump weakly replied, "I...love...you..." He then blacks out, "What!? Pump!! No!! I love you too!! Don't leave me!!" Skid picks him and runs to a hospital.

-Time skip-

A doctor walks out to see a crying Skid, "Are you Skid lovelock?" Skid looks up at him, "Yes. Is he ok!?" Doctor gives him a smile, "Yes. His fine. You can go and see him." Skid smiles. Skid then ran in to Pump's room, he saw him crying and whispering Skid's name, "Pump?" Pump looks up at Skid, tears in his eyes, "Skid!?" Skid doesn't say anything, he just stays silent, "Skid can you come here." Skid walks over to where Pump is, "I know...I did something horrible, I'm not going to ask for forgiveness...I just want to let you know I'm sorry and you don't have to see me ever again." Pump looks at him, "Skid...I forgive you...I love you...I know you probably don't love me back..but..I thought you should know." Skid looks at him and lends down, "Skid? What are you-!" Skid kisses him, "I love you too." Pump is shocked, but then smiles, "I love you...so so much." Skid smiles and cuddles with him on the bed, "I love you so so much too."

-End. So how did I do with this remake?

-Word count: 408