Chapter Four ... Bara's Alpha

POV
The Scribe Of Adornia

Bara climbed the stairs of the south tower, he and his Alpha shared the south tower with Sari and the other unmated Hands, they lived in the top room, while the ones at the bottom belonged to the unmated Hands. It had been a long day for the Omega, R'aron had spoken to him and the other Omega only hours before, and now as the day was done, he dreaded going to his shared den.

The goddess of Omega's words still fresh in his mind.

Bara... remain doubtful as you are for that resentment will aide you in what is to come... I implore you to reach inside you and find the part of you that can reach Nicolai's mind... he is faithful and willful, keep him level and he will lead you to your status. Your mate I'zol is very firm with you and when the tides shift you must be even firmer with him. Teach him what you feel inside and together you will strengthen your armies.

As soon as Bara walked through his intangible door I'zol was on him, his Alpha stood wearing his dyed dried leaf yurt-(A short dress) His dark brown hair was still wet, the Alpha had not waited for him for their evening bath. I'zol glared at the Omega and Bara glared back. He'd grown up with I'zol, he was his cousin, neither knew Doram's father wasn't really Bara's father. Bara took in the handsome Alpha. He was maybe seven foot nine inches of tight skin drawn over hard veiny muscle. His nose was slightly crooked because Bara had broken it when they were around twenty years old, in Earth years maybe eleven or twelve.

I'zol kept a trimmed beard and he had thick eyebrows.

"Take off everything and clean yourself, you stink of your daily chores

"Take off everything and clean yourself, you stink of your daily chores." I'zol demanded in the Crescent swamps dialect of Adornish, with his usual his cocky way of speaking. Bara knew his Alpha well, he knew I'zol wanted a reason to punish him, he liked Bara enraged... it did something to the Alpha, it always had. An enraged Bara fucked with much passion, and it drove the Alpha wild. Bara stripped naked and approached the bathing pool in the middle of the room. The pools water heated as he stepped in.

I'zol watched, his length hardening in his yurt, he was glad for the space the dress provided. He turned away and went over to their shared bed of pyloos (faery pillows) and furs. He laid down and watched his Omega bath. When the Omega was finished bathing he stepped out of the pool and rung out his hair, he approached the bed and stood watching his Alpha, waiting for his next instruction, knowing any misstep would result in punishment.

"I have to be up by the rise of the second sun and you know where you are supposed to be when I return to our den." I'zol said calmly, while inwardly grinning at the look of irritation in Bara's eyes.

"I had to dismiss the king's Hands, and instruct the cooks on what was to be prepared for tomorrow's meals. I would have been waiting for you but..."

"No excuses, I am your Alpha, and you know all the rules I have given you. On your knees." I'zol softly commanded, cutting off Bara's explanations.

Bara held in his sound of irritation as he went to his knees, his hands raised above his head. He was completely exposed but Bara held no shame in his nakedness, he knew he was an attractive Omega and had no reason to be ashamed. He kept his eyes defiantly on his Alpha watching him with a look of malice.

"You know how I feel about sleeping without my Omega, how was I supposed to sleep?" I'zol asked, knowing it was a dumb question.

"You could sleep now, instead of reprimanding me like I'm your child!" Bara shouted and instantly I'zol was sitting up in the bed. He growled in his chest and Bara knew he had messed up.

"Go collect the igni (A thick strap made from ogre skin)." I'zol said and Bara refused to move, he was now utterly pissed, he was desperately mad and not in the mood for I'zol and his games.

"If you want to fuck me, why not just do it, why must you anger me first?!" Bara asked hatefully.

I'zol climbed from the bed and approached Bara, he yanked him up and growled viciously in his face. "If I wanted to I could fuck you a thousand times, I almost have... so, laying you has nothing to do with my righteous anger. Go and get the igni, now." I'zol growled low in the back of his throat.

"Ni la eine (Go to hell)." Bara hissed, pushing his Alpha, who didn't move an inch.

I'zol grabbed Bara tightly by his red hair and dragged him across the room, he threw the Omega on the bed and climbed in behind him. Almost as soon as he was on the bed, I'zol was beating his ass, raining down his wrath of Bara's bubbly little cheeks. Bara hated the spankings, he hated them because he liked them... he hated that I'zol knew this secret thing about his body. And in his anger Bara kicked backwards, kicking his Alpha in his lower half.

"Biska! (Female Alrifi/Bitch!)." I'zol hissed, before diving on top of the naked Omega, they tussled and I'zol felt pride at the strength his Omega fought with, he loved bringing the wildness out in his mate just so he could break him again. Bara reached out and punched his Alpha, and I'zol laughed and grabbed the straining Omega and held his hands above his head.

He knew the fire in Bara's eyes, he liked it, the anger, the hate.

"Unop maan Alripol! (Mount me Alpha/Fuck me Alpha)." Bara hissed, hating how badly he wanted the Alpha. I'zol could smell the Omega, he was wetting their furs with his slick. It was the nature of their relationship, both of them were quietly violent and both of them liked the roughness of the other.

Bara hated the control Alpha's had over their Omega, he hated castle life, he hated king Avif and the elder knights, but he didn't hate I'zol, no, he very much loved his Alpha, he just hated how strict he was. It wasn't the Alpha he remembered from the Swamps. No, this was the new I'zol who knew the authority he held and liked at times to abuse it.

Still, when I'zol pushed into his center and slid fully seated inside him, he felt like home, everything else besides Bara's anger and his mate, did not matter, Again I the scribe of these great lands will say, it is, was and will be the nature of their relationship.