Chapter Six ... Boo's Alpha

POV

The Scribe Of Adornia

Maybe a month after his claiming Boo was growing to understand what R'aron meant when she gave his prophecy, not all of it but at least parts of it.

Boo... your truest self is a force like none other, but I needed you to remember why Crescent is not a good place...Eucalus is what you need in this life, a part of you knows this... he is not inherently evil... he will change if you change him... when you feel brave enough, mark him as an Alpha does his Omega... be strong and know that your claiming was no more than a living and feeling example of what you will fight for. But remember even when you are restored, being powerful does not mean inducing fear in others.

He only understood what she meant about Eucalus being what he needed, he did need Eucalus, even though he was still a little mad at the harsh way he had been claimed, he understood how things were done in Crescent, and his Alpha had proved to him that he wasn't the cold knight he showed himself as to other people. No, in reality Eucalus was seriously immature and always making little jokes that Boo loved.

He kept Boo in the finest of clothes, bought him gifts simply because, he never missed an opportunity to share meals and even sent large sums of crytians-( Adornian currency ) to his Omega's Fapor and Moterri. Boo knew he had a good mate, but his Alpha's father, king Avif, and his men... they were animals. In his short time in the castle, Boo had witnessed how the Alpha's handle their mates. Bara's mate I'zol loved making his Omega be completely subservient, Bara only a handful of nights ago had refused to do something and been spanked with an igni-(A thick strap made from orge skin ) Boo had seen the results, when Nico had all five of them eating a midday meal out in the gardens alone.

Nico physically had to make Bara take a seat and eat, then Bara was forced to explain why he wouldn't sit. Nico was enraged and almost cried, he wanted to attack I'zol, but Bara calmed him down. Bara's ass was a dark purple covered in raised reddish bumps.

Then there was poor Doram, his mate was careless, he was constantly sleeping with whores and he clearly liked his drink, everyone knew about Suril's conquest, the lords and ladies who always seemed to be inside the castle kept the affairs on their tongues... gossiping about it, but Doram was almost dead inside and didn't seem to care.

Sari had no mate, yet he moved through the castle like a whisper, the product of being raised in the place. So out of the five Omega Boo did feel lucky, but still he didn't think he was strong enough to mark Eucalus, the Alpha was certainly soft hearted, but if Boo pushed and did as R'aron asked him to do, what would be the outcome. Omega's didn't mark their mates, that was for Beta couples and for Alpha's. R'aron talked of restoring Boo and the other Omega and he couldn't guess what she meant, so he decided to wait and see, what else could he do.

The three suns faded and before the second moon rose, the door to Boo and Eucalus's den became intangible and in walked Eucalus. The cooks had the castle Hands deliver the evening meal, only minutes before, it was a big pot of acros-(duck) stew, and rolls of garas-( soft bread ).

Eucalus was covered in mud and other filth, Boo blushed when he caught himself lusting after the tall Alpha. He quickly gathered himself then he went to help his filthy Alpha undress, Boo discarded Eucalus's sweat soaked shirt and mud-laced nixes-( short pants ) in a corner of the room for the cleaning Hands to find and wash.

Eucalus said nothing as his Omega undressed him, but he smirked at the look of want that passed Boo's face when he stood completely naked in front of the feminine male. Boo turned away red-faced and bothered and went over to the yalut, he watched it fill with scolding hot water, then Boo looked over his shoulder and beckoned his Alpha over.