Chapter 13 x

Zayn's POV

I walked out of the hotel and strolled down the street heading to Tommy's to have lunch with Alex. He texted me this morning when I was with Tommo and Haz. I arrived and got seated in a booth in the back.

-le time skip-

I finished eating and left. I've never been stood up before and it pisses me off. ..And also makes me kinda sad. I walked back to the hotel on a route we didn't use ofter because it takes longer, but I need to clear my head. I started kicking a cola can and it accidentally went into the street, getting run over by a car not seconds later.

I looked up and there was a club. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. It's only like 3pm and these people are bumping. Gah.

Well maybe if I just go in for a little while. I walked in and paid a fair price, then sauntered over to the bar. This place was actually crowded. I bought two shots and someone came next to me and grabbed one and downed it quickly. I turned to see Alex standing there, grinning down at me. I shoved him away.

"You stood me up!"

He looked at me confused,

"How..if we haven't gone out yet?"

I gave him a weird look but nevertheless said calmly,

"You said to meet you at Tommy's at 1, right?"

He let out a light chuckle and I sighed, "check your phone, mate."

I pulled out my phone and I had one unread message.

From: Alycatxx

*5:30

-----------------

So he meant dinner.. I looked at him with an bashful smile and he just giggled and threw an arm around my shoulder. "It's all good." He said, "While you're here lets dance."

Alex pulled me to the dance floor and our bodies gyrated to the music. His arms found my hips and swayed blissfully.

After an hour, we were done with the dancing. We sat down on the love seat in the back. One thing lead to another and we were drunkily making out and getting hot and bothered.

There was a firm cough that made us break contact. Alex and I looked up at the same time to see a tall, hispanic man who looked a lot like Mario Lopez. Alex's pupil's dilated at the sight of the man. I assumed he knew him. "Alexan. I here to fetch what you owe me." This guy is using Alex's whole name. He's serious.

The guy had a deep voice and he was brooding. Alex awkwardly untangled himself from me and shifted from foot to foot once he was standing. "I-I-I'm out of a job right now and I don't-" The man shoved Alex and I automatically stood up. Nobody's going to hit my almost boyfriend. The guy held Alex by the neck and whispered into his ear. Alex looked at me and whispered, "no."

The guy started started towards me I backed up until I touched the wall.

"You're coming with me."

I woke up in a grey room. There were do windows opened. They were patched up. The door swung open and Alex fell in before it was slammed shut again. We reached for each other and he held me close. A few frightened tears escaped down my cheeks.

They threw in a third guy I didn't recognize. He was lanky with black studded jeans and steal toe boots. His hair was falling over his eyes, but you could see the gentle amber coloured irises. He was sitting across the room staring at Alex and I. He probably trying to figure out if he knows us. A man opened the door and the guy scrambled away from the door over to Alex and I.

"Hey kid."

The amber eyed boy looked up at the sketchy man with fear clear in his face. The man then pointed at me. Why was he pointing at me?

"Rape him."

What. No. I WILL NOT BE RAPED. The guy quickly shook his head no, and Alex sat in front of me. Suddenly the guy pulled out a knife and held it up to the guys neck.

When he let go, the guy gave me a apologetic look then ruined me right there.

Harry's POV

"Of course Li!" I smiled and turned to him and hugged tightly. We turned to watch the TV again and he sighed contently.

There was a knock on the door. I groaned and walked to the door and saw Lou and Niall standing there, their lips curled into smiles, which broaded when I opened the door.

"Hey Haz. Can we come in or?" I stepped aside to let them in the room.

Niall ran and collapsed onto the bed with Lou following them. They both landed on Liam who groaned and tickled them both until they fell on the floor.

"Okay lets talk business," Niall said in his announcer voice. Li grabbed the clicker and turn down the TV. I sat on Liam's lap and I felt his slender arm

around my waist.

"OK. Here's the plan."

Zayn's POV

I woke up for the third time today. My shirt was torn and my trousers were missing. I could feel the tears stained on my cheek. I shifted myself and winced. Memories of earlier flowed through my mind. Tears started cascading down my cheeks.

I felt so dirty and used. I wasn't a virgin, I haven't been for a while. Liam and I to at it all the time. But, it's consensual.

I looked over at Alex his body looks untouched but he has a bloody nose. I remember him throwing himself in front of me.

FLASHBACK MOTHERFUCKER

The amber eyed lad headed towards me. There is no way I am going to be used because of this man's guilty pleasures.

I wasn't able to move. You could say I was frozen in fear. Suddenly, Alex stepped in front of me.

"You're not going to touch my boyfriend ok? Ok." I smiled up faintly at him. He called me his boyfriend.

The other guy sighed. "I'm going to get killed if I don't do this. I'll be extremely gentle-"

Alex shoved him. "I don't fucking care ok." The guy punched Alex straight in the face an he knocked out. The guy then turned back to me and pinned me on the ground.

FLASHBACK OVERR

What is life?

------------------------------

I'll leave you with that. (:

You guys are the best fans for sticking with me during the slow updates omfg Xxx love you.

XxC