Chapter 3 x

A/N: Starting to get some reads, but not many comments and votes. No me gusta guise. DO YOU WANT TO SEE A NATIVE AMERICAN 15 YEAR OLD CRY?! Oi, JK. :) Hope te gusta. But seriously, do you guys not like it or something? Feedback,  I beg of you.

Chapter 3

Harry’s POV

I fumbled around in my pocket and got out the room key and unlocked the door. When I came in the removable bathroom and room separator was up so I could’t walk past the toilet. There was enough space so that I could see through the crack. My breath hitched and I could not believe what I was seeing.

 The beds were now pushed together. Toy Story 3 was playing on the telly, but no one was ‘‘watching’’ it. Zayn was on top of Liam, hungrily making out and Zayn was grinding into Liam with full force. Thank god they were clothed. Liam had his hands firmly on Zayn’s hips and unbuttoning Zayn’s trousers. Zayn then moved to Liam neck, laying love bites all over until he found Liam’s weak spot and bit it. When Liam moaned, I never thought he could ever make such a high-pitched sound and a low growl at the same time.

 So, they ARE gay. All the girls and sluts that threw themselves at them was all for show. They were actually in a relationship, together. I never saw it coming, but now that I think about it, it seems kinda obvious.

I swing the door open and clear my throat. They causally got off each other and nodded for me to come in. They weren’t even going to try to hide it?

“Vas Happenin’, Boo.’’

‘‘Hey, Curleh.’’

I shifted awkwardly onto the edge of the bed closet the exit. “Errm..Hey guys. Want to tell me what was bloody going on over there?!’’ Zayn rolled his eyes and turned back to me. “Have you ever had science class? Before Sex, it starts with a simple kiss then-’’ I groaned. “I know what you were doing..but are you guys, y’know together?’’ Zayn sighed. “Yep, but we are in a open relationship. Zayn saw my confused face and continued. “...meaning that we are together but we also can hook up with who ever we please. Isn’t that right Li-yumm?” When Liam didn’t say anything we both turned to look at him who was starting at the screen with an intensity not many watch films with. Zayn leaned in and seductively bit his lobe bringing him back into reality. “h-huh?’’ he slurred with pleasure. “I was just telling Harry here about our relationship.’’ Liam’s face lit up. “Well then… Harry come here.” I hesitated. “I won’t bite-Well.. come ‘ere.” 

I sat next to Liam. “We know you’re gay.” My breath hitched and I gulped, a little too loudly. “No need to be afraid we won’t tell anyone.” Liam cooed. I never thought I would see him this caring and understanding. “I-I’m just not comfortable with my self just yet.” I stuttered. Zayn sighed. “So here’s the dilemma.” I nodded for him to continue. “I fancy you.” I looked at Liam, but weirdly, he didn’t look shocked or offended. “I-I.. Huh?” “Shut up, yeah? Here’s the thing, my boyfriend fancies you too.” ...Oh my.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Nialler’s POV (a/n: didn’t see that coming did you? c; )

I sat in my boyfriends lap watching the Big Bang Theory and he tried hopelessly braid my hair. “Lou…” He pulled tighter. “I will braid the beach blonde locks even if I have to die doing it!” I could’t help but chuckle. Sometimes his immaturity still seems to shock me. “Baby..” I murmured. He still held on tightly but his grip seemed to loosen. I chuckled to myself. “If you don’t go, you won’t be able to kiss me for a whole 24 hours.” He scoffed. “And? Where’s the threat?” I was a little hurt by that.

“One..”

He pulled my hair so hair I teared up.

“Ow, the fuck, Lou!..Two.”

He lacked the fire in his eyes anymore, but then quickly regained it.

“Three.” 

I pulled away from his lap and sat on the other bed that we hand’t intended on using. Louis pouted. “Come ‘ere babe. It was only friendly banter.” I smirked proud of myself. “Nope! No pecks, kisses, snogs; nothing for 24 hours.” Louis rolled his eyes.” Doesn’t matter. I have my Hazza.” I laughed. “Hazza has two new men, ‘member?” I wiggled my eyebrows. Lou got a devilish glint in his eye.”How ‘bout we play them a visit?” I started to smile, but realized it was after hours. “It’s past curfew and Mrs. Briggs is only 7 rooms down.” he shrugged. “Yeah. And Haz is only two down. Two is less than seven. DO the math, carrot!” With that Lou won me over. “ Alright let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and we headed down the corridor of the hotel.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Harry’s POV

“Shut up, yeah? Here’s the thing, my boyfriend fancies you too.” I replayed this line over and over in my head and still could’t conceive this. All I could say was, “That doesn’t sound wrong to you?” Liam sighed. “You really can’t choose who you fall for, and we have both fallen for you.” Zayn gave a weak smile and said, “Now you have to choose.” “Excuse me?” I sighed. “Oi, I am not choosing one of you.” Zayn started doubling over laughter I was totally lost. “We were hoping that you say that..” WHY?!

  “umm, why is that exactly?” Liam grabbed me and brought me into his lap. I froze as his lips brushed against mine, then he pulled back. “Harry. By the end of this trip. You will be ours.” ..ours. That sounds like rape or polygamy. 

I heard a gasp and looked back at Zayn and Liam who put a finger to their lips and quickly turned off the telly. We thought it was Mrs. Briggs. They stripped down to their boxers and I silently cursed ‘cause I rather commando, but sleeping with two other guys that were rather hot, that fancied me I decided to stay in boxers. I jumped into bed and went on my phone and it was not long before my head was on Zayn’s chest and I pulled Liam closer, intertwining our hands. This feels..nice? No. I’m just comfortable that’s it. 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Lou-Lou’s POV

I slowly grabbed the doorknob and we quietly opened the door. Niall decided to act like a spy, whispering, “danananana….NA!” He is the cutest. I joined him in front of Hazza’s door and pressed my ear to it, not before grabbing Niall’s soft, small hand. Touching him just gives me reassurance.  I heard some moving around, and hard breathing then I hear Liam say, “Harry. By the end of this trip. You will be ours.” I gasped. Why the hell were they going to do? Rape him. I saw Niall’s face go pale. They started moving. Shit! They heard us. Ni pulled my hand and we ran into our room. Once we were in I pulled out my phone to text Harry. “No babe.. They’ll know it was us outside their room.” I sighed I know he had a point. We got ready and jumped into bed, with his arms securely wrapped around me. Niall’s not one to take control, but I like it...it’s nice? No, comfortable. 

*

So, I am really sorry guise. I have terrible writers block. Am I am looking for a really good Zarry FanFIC to read, so recommend. And let me know if ya like or don’t.

Thanks loves.    Cat :) x