Chapter 4- PART 2. again..?

A/n: Thank you to Gemma Cook for giving me the fair topic. (SPOILER ALERT! :p) She's the cutest, and one of my favorite writers. :) x

Chapter 4.

Zayn's POV

I lead him out of the sandwich shop. Harry seemed enthusiastic about were I was taking him. We walked down to the docks and Harry looked up in awe. He smiled at me. "I thought you might like the fair?" I asked hopefully. "Fuck yeah!" Woe. I smiled gratefully, "Good."

We went through the house of crazy mirrors and that was hilarious. Harry was giggling the whole entire time! We went on a couple of small rides after that and everything was so neon, and bad ass.

We came up to the biggest coaster in the place. It went at least 100ft. high and it spiraled and went upside down. I'm not the least bit afraid of coasters but even that made me gulp. I looked over at Harry and sighed. He was the colour of his eyes...He was green and his eyes were glazed over.

Is there something that he's not telling me? "Haz, babe, are you okay?" He shifted awkwardly from foot to foot. "Well..coasters and I don't get on quite that well..." OH! He was scared of coasters. "Then we're not going on. I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to." He jumped in before I could say anything else. "No, no. I can go on...I just wonder you mind if I...ya know...held on to you?" Is he serious? " Of course I don't mind, silly." He beamed a gorgeous smile that was full of dimples and teeth. "Then what are we waiting for love?" Before I could answer he pulled me along.

Harry's POV

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into line. It's really fun to be able to spend the whole day with Zayn. He has a great sense of humor and is a 7 year old child on the inside. I can't help but feel really attracted to him. That's not a good thing either because I've been thinking a lot today and I realized that I fancied Liam too. This was very troubling because I didn't know who I liked more. Zayn seemed to have me on the edge and Liam seemed to keep me safe and comfortable. Both feelings gave me a rush.

I was pulled out my thoughts, when Zayn squeezed my hand and said, "It's our turn, Haz. We're next." Suddenly, all of the anxiety of my fear came ricocheting back. Now, I didn't feel so good. I reluctantly went and sat down in a cart in the middle of the coaster. Zayn slipped in next to me. "Ready?" he asked and started rubbing my thigh. I gave him a reassuring smile, "Ready."

Zayn's POV

I rubbed Harry's thigh as the cart started to creep up the first fall. He scooted as close to me as possible. He took my hand off of his thigh and wrapped my arm around him. He threw his face into my shoulder and we just reached the peak of the fall. Harry looked so vulnerable. I quickly pecked his lips and he gave me a 'not the fucking time Zayn' look and I just shrugged. All at once we started to plummet.

*

That was one of the funnest times I've ever had. Not the coaster, that shit cray...but Harry being in such close proximity NONSTOP for 55 seconds. Is this what it feels like to fangirl? Oh god. Harry doesn't even look sick anymore. "Haz, how're ya feeling?" He smiled wider. "THAT WAS GREAT!" I gave him a light chuckle. "Sudden change in heart Harry?" He blushed and suddenly got overly interested in the floor. "I...just really...enjoyed it" I slung my arms around his shoulders. "We should probably head back to the Hotel...Oh shit, it's 5. I'll call Li and tell him to cover for us...Briggs said she would check on us around 5:10. Clusterfuck."

Harry POV

He excused himself and pulled out his phone to call Liam. It takes us 30 minutes to get back shit.

Zayn's POV

After a few rings, I heard a uncannily sexy, Wolver Hampton accent answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Li! I need you to do me a big favor...grab Tomlinson, go into our room, get under the covers, and pretend to be me and Harry, we're running late!"

"What the fuck Zayn?"

"Baby, please? You'll get something in return..."

"Oh?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yes...now will you please do this for me?"

"God Zi...fine."

*

With that, Liam hung up. Good, this gives he enough time to get home. I walked back over to Harry who was tapping away on his phone. "Li's gonna stall for us, but we have to hurry!" We left and instead of walking jumped on the bus just in time.

Liam's POV

I just ended call with Zayn. I saw Louis walk past with Niall, and I grabbed his wrist. He looked and me and seemed terrified. "Louis, I need to borrow you for a half an hour. Niall. Cover for him and I, yeah?" Niall just stood there dumbfounded and nodded. I grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him up the back stairs so that Mrs. Briggs wouldn't see us. I finally got into my room and Louis pinned me against the wall. I could see confidence and fear in his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on Liam? I want details." Louis shouted. Hell no. He's not yelling in my face. I flipped us over and pinned him on the wall. "First off Tomlinson, we aren't on a fist name basis. You know what you call me?" I said through gritted teeth. He didn't respond. "Answer. Me." He gulped. "Uhh... Mr. Payne?" I laughed darkly. "Yes, good boy. Now I didn't bring you up here to rape you or anything like that. Zayn and Harry went out and they're running late so we need to cover for them." He sighed. "Okay...that makes a lot more sense. When-" We were silenced by a heavy knock on the door.

"Mr. Malik, Mr. Styles, are you awake?"We quickly jumped into the bed, covering ourselves with sheets. "Guess not..as long as they're not fooling around in there..." She chuckled to herself. We heard the door click open.

Shit. I forgot she had an extra key. "I'm getting on top of you, Louis." I shout whispered. "Are they awake?" She mumbled to herself. I started to grind my hips into Louis'. He looked for something to grip, but only found sheets. He loudly moaned. I could do that to him? "They're not..." Mrs. Briggs mumbled. I hovered my lips over his careful not to frighten him by kissing him. "Harry..." I moaned in Zayn's accent. He quickly caught on. He started moaning but not saying anything cause he knew his accent would be off, I started to grind harder against him, leaving no room inbetween us. He pulled the sheet and my arm fell and our lips connected. We slowly started moving our lips with each other's. His lips were soft and firm at the same time. I don't know what came over me but I wanted more of Louis. My free hand moved down, and I palmed him through his pants. He whimpered at the slight "pressure" I added. I added more pressure as he started to leave love bites down my neck. I turned my head to his neck, found his soft spot and teared at the skin causing him to scream. "Oh my.. Sorry lads..I...uhh" After babbling, she left. I slowly got off of Louis and stood up. He had a huge love bite right below his jawline near his ear. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw I had 5 or 6 fresh ones. I looked at Louis and he mirrored my expression.

This is going to be hard to explain.

Louis' POV

Did I just cheat on Niall? ...again?

*

Hey babes. So, I wrote this on my iPod So I'm not sure the length, but it seemed kinda long. The other half I originally had was deleted by my sister. *sighs* So, I spent the last 60 minutes writing this! You guys are really the best fans. Now, that I'm updating on my iPod.....UPDATES WILL BE FREQUENT! Yaaaays. Anywhore, can we try for 15 votes? Thank you. And remember, if you're ever feeling down, just think: Niall. Horan. Potato.

Cat. :) x