JEALOUSY

2 DAY BEFORE UJJAIN ROYALS ARRIVAL

Karna woke up before sun set he did his pooja and went to palace for Sabha but his rest of days are free for foreseeable future. He informed Vikram to take care of other matter except Nyay rakshak forces as they were secret to everyone. He even informed Nyay rakshak forces to not slack off and practice during this period. The reason behind all this was first his mother's order and second Dushala, Ashwatthama was arriving with others. Radha maa strictly order him to free his schedule otherwise he would wait severe consequences. He went to Sabha and proceedings was going to start when a soldier informed him the guests were arriving. He postponed the Sabha to afternoon. He with his family went to palace gates.

He saw four Chariots with Hastinapur's flag on them were arriving. On one Chariot was Bheeshma was alone, on second chariot Ashwatthama, Dushala and Duryodhana were there, on Third chariot Ghandhari and kunti were sitting and on last chariot Pandavas were sitting. They arrived to palace gates. Radha did the aarti and welcomed them in the palace. They greeted each other and came in the palace. After some talks Karna told them to rest before lunch and dasi led them to their chamber but Dusha, Ashwatthama, Duryodhana and Pandavas stayed. Elders went to their rooms Radha went to kitchen to prepare lunch for them. Adhiratha also left younger generation alone and went to his chamber.

Yudhishthir : “Your kingdom is very beautiful Angraj.” Bheem snorted

Karna : Thank you yuvraj yudhishthir.

Duryodhana : I have seen it last time too but it seemed to have more building and people now.

Karna : Yes various Ashram was built and are still building in various part of Anga.

Arjun : Why is that Mitra?

Nakul : Last time we came everyone seemed to have home here in Anga.

Sahdev : Are you building ashram for guests who came touring you kingdom and temple.

Karna : Yes but not all of them are for tourists or devotees.

Yudhishthir : Then whom are they built for Angraj.

Duryodhana : Yes I really want to know too.

Karna : They are for people who has and will come to Anga and want to become citizens here.

Bheem (mocking): “And why are you so sure people will leave their birthland to come and live here.” Everyone's frowned hearing Bheem's tone.

Karna (smiles): I am not forcing them if it's their will they can stay or else everyone is free to leave Anga. We don't force anyone against their will prince Bheem.

Bheem was going to say something but yudhishthir's hand on his shoulder stopped him. Karna then called another servants and told them to Everyone their chamber. Pandavas and Duryodhana left. Only Dushala and Ashwatthama was left.

Karna : You guys should rest too.

Dushala : We don't want to rest, how is the preparation going on.

Karna : Radha maa is doing preparation, you should ask her.

Dushala : Are all shopping done.

Karna : May be.

Dushala was looking a little sad.

Ashwatthama :  Don't worry sakhi, I am sure something is left why don't you ask Radha kaki after lunch.

Dushala was happy again and noded whil Ashwatthama was happy seeing her happy. Karna rose his one eye brows hearing Ashwatthama calling sakhi, there was certain tone of endearing and love in his tone which Karna didn't miss.  Seeing Dushala's reaction it seemed that it wasn't first time Ashwatthama lifted her spirit it seems to be regular happening. He was going to ask but suddenly a soldier came and told them A chariot of Dwarka was arriving so they all went to gates again. Soon Chariot came and Krishna, Rukmini and Subhadra were on it. Radha was in the kitchen so Dushala took charges and did the aarti. They greeted each other, Dushala dragged Rukmini and Subhadra with her, Ashwatthama too left with them and Krishna started talking to Karna.