Chapter 6

"Are you ok dumbass" Iwa asked Kawa whilst still dragging him towards the sleeping area. "I'm fine Iwa chan" the boy mumbled. "Your really red" Iwa pointed out, "are you getting a fever or could it be your blood pressure. Are you stressed out for some reason" the spikey haired boy questioned. "I'm fine" Kawa repeated with a fake smile. "Whatever shittykawa" the boy replied.

The other boys were still sat around the barbeque area when Suga  approached Makki and Matsun, " hey guys, is Iwaizumi dating anyone?" "Why you wanna know?" Makki asked, " are you interested in our tempremental ace?" "No" Suga replied, "there's only one person for me and it isn't Iwaizumi".

Both boys looked at each other, "come on Suga, spill the tea. Who is it?" Matsun looked deep in thought when he looked at Suga and whispered, "it's your manager, isn't it. I mean she is gorgeous". "No it isn't"Suga replied sighing, "but he does have dark hair and beautiful eyes".

Makki and Matsun gasped, "we didn't know that you like guys" Suga responded, "to be fair, it's only one guy and I think he's straight so that's not going anywhere." Suga hadn't realised that anyone was listening until Akaashi interjected, "I knew it. It's so obvious. I've always had impeccable gaydar. I bet I can guess who likes guys and which guys they like. It's like my party piece".

Makki looked excited, "okay Akaashi, let me test you". Luckily there was only Makki, Matsun, Suga and Akaashi himself who was involved. Makki started," who do you think Suga is interested in?" "That's easy, it's Daichi" Akaashi smiled. Suga looked extremely uncomfortable but admitted that Akaashi was right.

Matsun continued, "is he correct, is their Captain straight?" "Hell no" Akaashi replied, "he is smitten with our grey haired angel" Suga nearly choked, "there's no way, he isn't interested in me". "Can you explain then, when he hasn't taken his eyes off you yet" Akaashi chuckled. Suga turned to look at Daichi and immediately locked eyes with his Captain. Both boys turned around quickly blushing profusely.

Makki then asked Akaashi, "what about Oikawa?" "That's easy" Akaashi replied, "he's bi and head over heels for his Iwa chan". "What about Iwaizumi?" Matsun asked. Akaashi looked confused for a short time and replied, "he's gay, but I don't think that he's realised it himself yet". "And" Makki asked, "who is he interested in?" "Well it's obvious, he's interested in .........

Iwa and Kawa reached their sleeping area and collected their towels and clean clothes and went to bathe. Iwa got out first and returned to their room leaving Kawa behind to muse on how he was going to control his emotions around Iwa.

Ten minutes later he made his way back to their room to find Iwa scrolling through his phone whilst listening to music through his headphones.

Kawa glanced at the boy and his stomach did a flip, he wanted to confess to him but didn't want to lose his best friend. He decided that he just needed to bury his feelings and hope that they would eventually go away.

"Oi, shittykawa" the boy shouted whilst throwing a pillow right at Kawa's face. "Iwa chan, stop. I know that you're jealous of my beauty" the boy smirked sticking his tongue out and assuming his usual peace sign pose.

"You're so full of yourself Crappykawa" Iwa growled. "I know you love me Iwa chan, don't try and fight it".

Iwa mumbled and then turned away from the boy and closed his eyes. Within minutes he was fast asleep.

At about 3am Iwa was awakened by Kawa mumbling in his sleep. "Shut up flattykawa" he grumbled whilst turning to look at the boy. He had to admit that his friend was extremely attractive and very cute, when he wasn't spouting drivel.

"Mmn me, me, haj, don't" the brunette mumbled in his sleep. What the hell is he trying to say, Iwa said to himself. "Ahh ahh haj" Kawa continued.

Iwa moved a little closer and listened intently. Kawa's breathing was getting very heavy and Iwa was worried that he was having some kind of panic attack whilst he slept. He reached over to him but just before they touched Kawa let out a small moan, " Ahh ahh Hajime, don't stop"

Iwa's eyes widened and his skin turned a crimson colour. "Oh my God, he thought, is Tooru having a wet dream about me? What does this mean 😳😳😳😳😳.

Needless to say Iwa didn't get any more sleep that night but Kawa was peacefully sleeping unaware that he had confessed his feelings for his crush whilst talking in his sleep.