First Time In 5 Years Part 3

"But— I mean— titans are everywhere! You can't jump and carry me on your back at —" "Armin, quit being a bitch and get on Conny's back. We gotta go." I know that was harsh, but this is a situation where shit's real and there's no time to bitch and moan. Mikasa, Conny, and I started running to get to the HQ, but Armin stopped us before we could go!

The fuck do you want now Arlert?!

"No! Hold on! I have an idea." "What is it then?" "Only you three are capable of pulling this off, so it's really your choice. This may sound crazy, but I think he might be useful." We all looked at the Titan that's killing other Titans and I didn't know that, Armin was right! "Whoa! You mean that Titan?" "Armin's right. He only attacks his own kind. He seems to have no interest in us. What if we can somehow lure him to HQ and let him loose on the other titans? Look, we all know he's taken one out at least already. We can use him as a weapon." "You have got to be kidding! How the hell you think we're supposed to steer that thing!"

Mikasa had to butt in and say, "Well, it seems like a shot." "Huh?!" And I said, "And something tells me he's fighting on instinct alone."

Armin seemed to be agreeing to what Mikasa and I are saying, but he said this, "Agreed, and I'm almost sure if you take down the pair he's tangling now, he'll go look for others. That'd lead him straight to HQ. We're not steering much as luring him. I think it'll work. I really do." "THINK?! You're asking us to risk our necks on a stupid gut feeling?" I had to tell Conny, "If I'm right about this, we can put down the siege on headquarters on one fell swoop!"

"It's worth a shot." "HUH?! Seriously?!" "Better take a gamble on Armin's gut feeling than wait around to be slaughtered." I grabbed Conny's shoulder and brought him to my face. "If there's a decent shot, why not just take it?" "So, we're basically going to recruit a Titan?" "Yes. Exactly." Conny smirked before saying, "We'll look like morons if we screw this up." "Yeah. But if we don't, look how many lives we stand to save." "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Before we ran off, I gave Mikasa a small bandage on her head to stop some of the bleeding. The reason is because if the blood goes all the way to her hands, she might slip, which was a hazard since there are many Titans around.

The four of us ran off as I carried Mikasa on my back while Armin on Conny's. After a while, I killed a Titan while having Mikasa on my back, keeping her balance. "It's still nuts but what the hell?"

As soon as we flew, trying to get to HQ (A/N: Hey that rhymes!), I saw the rest of the group falling through the window and after a minute or two, the abnormal Titan killed the other two that were facing each other in a hole! That gave us an opening to fall through another window and land safely, well, I made sure Mikasa had a soft place to land on because she was injured.

"Huh?" "What the hell...?" "Mikasa!" We all stood up as I held up Mikasa, who was just on the verge of losing consciousness, so I gave her some water to drink before she fell asleep.

"Man, that was close." I managed to make it through the place full of titans! And my gas tubes? They're completely empty. We did it! We managed to make it!

"Wh-Whoa, you're alive! - We did it, Armin! - O-Ouch!" I noticed that Mikasa was weak, so I excused everyone to take care of her. I was willing to fix her head bandage and try to make the bleeding stop.

I sat her down and brought some medical supplies from a crate I found. "Why are you fixing me up, Y/N? You should be around them." "I know Mikasa, but I think you're important than everyone because you got what it takes to be a soldier." "I don't want to be a burden to you." "You aren't. I want to make sure you're fine."

I kept fixing Mikasa up as I gave her some more water and a field ration. I decided to sit next to her and try to carry on a conversation, just to kill some time. Mikasa seemed cute when she was a bit tired, maybe I can try to make her feel flattered.

"You're not tired are you Mikasa?" "No, I just need a minute." "In a couple minutes we'll figure out how to take back the storage room. Maybe Armin can come up with something." "You're right." "How's your head?" "A little banged up but I'm okay." "Alright, but I'll admit, you look cute when you have that bandage on your head."

She blushed before looking away. "Am I really?" "Why not? You're cuter than me and I don't think I'll match up to you." Mikasa kept getting red and she couldn't control herself! "You know, Mikasa, ever since you told me that you liked me, I've been asking myself, why would you want to go for someone like me?" "You're just so handsome and I can't believe no girls fell for you yet." "Krista's looking to get with me, but I don't feel interested in her. I just think you're cuter than her in my opinion."

Mikasa had a darker tint on her cheeks as I tried to stop flattering her, but I can't! She's just so adorable! "How about after we take back Trost, I take you out somewhere?" She smiled and said the answer that I wanted. "Sure. Why not?" "Then let's get this done. Let me help you up." I helped her up as some people from the backup squad found some Military Police equipment. I don't know how this is going to help out the situation, but it seems like Armin has a plan in mind.

To be honest, I can't help but admire this fucking guy. Armin can come up with plans that are made up in his brain that would become the best anyone's ever seen. Seriously, I can care less about what people say about Armin. He might not be the strongest soldier, but his quick thinking has proven time and time again that he can be our most valuable asset.

Jean was able to find some rifles in a closet where the MPs usually store them.

And seriously, when they're not doing anything, what do the MPs drink in their mugs? Water or alcohol? Soon enough, I'm taking a piss in their cups because all they want is the good life and be lazy, miserable sons of bitches.

Anyway, Armin came up with a way to take down the Titans in the storage room downstairs. The plan was to have the best Titan killers take them down after many cadets and the backup squad fire the rifles into the Titans' eyes. It just might have an advantage in this plan, it's really well put together by Armin.

The Titan killers: Mikasa, myself, Connie, Sasha, Annie, Reiner, Ymir.

We lowered down and the seven of us hid above the rafters while the Titans were coming around our friends with rifles. We waited until Armin gave the order of firing.

"Fire!" All the shots that were fired out of the rifles blinded all the Titans before all of us went down to get to killing the bastards. "Say hello to my little friend!" I sliced a nape as everyone else did, well, except Conny and Sasha because their Titans weren't killed so Mikasa and I had to take care of them. The two of us sliced those napes before they grabbed the two poor guys.

After all of that, we went out but Mikasa was on the rooftop about something. We all went up and we saw that the abnormal Titan, the one Titan that was killing the others, was getting eaten. "Cannibalism?" "He's way too valuable! Ready for an attack."

Just as I yelled that, the Titan who ate Thomas came back and it was about to attack us, but the abnormal, without arms,  took it down by biting the nape and using it as a weapon for all the Titans while killing it as well! That was brilliant, but how did this Titan know how to hit the weak spot?

After a victory yell, the Titan fell, but who came out of the nape was so shocking that Mikasa and Armin actually teared up.

It was Eren.

Eren Jaeger, the one who got eaten in front of me, came out of the nape, almost looking unscathed! Mikasa flew down and ran towards him while I kept an eye out for Titans. We never knew what was coming our way so I thought it would've been a good idea to protect my friends.

Mikasa put her head near her friends heart and, I couldn't believe what I was going to hear, she cried. She cried so loud that I was tearing up as well, but we had to get back up to the rooftops, where Armin was in shock and when he connected his hand to Eren's he started crying. I decided to let them be since I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't know how bad it was.