The Concert (KandaxLavi)

"What? No way!" Kanda refused Lavi's idea.

"Why not?" The red head put on a pout. "I've heard you sing before. Please Yu?"

The dark haired man scowled at the younger boy in front of him. "Don't call me that!"

"Please sing? Please?" Lavi folded his hands in front of him in a begging motion.

Kanda rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "Fine!" He almost yelled.

Lavi stood up straight, a wide grin plastered on his face. "Yes! Thank you!"

The excited teen wrapped the taller adolescent in a tigh hug.

"Tch, get off me!" Kanda shoved him away and started down the hallway, Mugen steadily slapping against his thigh and his dark hair flowing behind him.

Lavi smirked to himself as he watched his secret lover stalk away. Everything's going great. He thought happily before turning and skipping down the hall back to his room.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Kanda held the microphone in his sweaty palm in front of him. Lavi stood not too far from him to the side with his red electric guitar positioned in front of him, ready to be played.

"How did I get myself into this?" Kanda muttered as the two waited for the blue curtains to be drawn.

"Relax. You're a good singer." Lavi said.

"But this is-" Kanda stopped when the curtain was pulled apart, revealing the rather large crowd of finders and exorcists. Allen, Lenalee, Krory, Miranda, and Noise were all in the front, staring up at the two. Kanda shut his eyes for a split second before Lavi started playing a fast, rock kind of song. He waited for the part he was supposed to start singing, well, screaming, to.

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I've become

now that I know what I'm without

you can't just leave me

breathe into me and make me real

bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)

Bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch

Without your love, darling

only you are the life among the dead

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see

kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

don't let me die here

there must be something more

bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I've become

(Bring me to life)

I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside

(Bring me to life)"

No, it wasnt their song. it belonged to Evanescence, but theyd made it into a screamo version. Lavi sang the back up parts pretty well. Once done, Kanda turned off the microphone and immediately left the stage. There were cheers and loud applause, bt they weren't cheering for Kanda. They were chanting Lavi's name instead.

"Tch, like they'd appreciate anything I do." He muttered before two thin, tan arms snaked around his neck loosely.

"Of course they do. They're just afraid that you slice their head off if they cheered for you." Lavi murmured in his ear before licking the shell seductively. Kanda shuttered and batted the red head away.

"Knock it off. I'm not in the mood."

Lavi pouted slightly. "Come on Kanda. You deserve a reward for doing so well.

The raven haired man rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'll let you be seme this time." Lavi sang persuasively.

Kanda turned around and sighed. "Fine."

Lavi smiled before wrapped his arms around Kanda's before before pressing his lips against his in a heated, frenzied kiss. He nipped at Kanda's bottom lip, but the older wasn't having any of that. He shoved his tongue into the other's mouth, exploring the wet cavern. Lavi gasped slightly, giving Kanda more access to the inside of his mouth.

Suddenly Kanda broke apart, grabbing Lavi's wrist tightly and started dragging him towards the hall of exorcists' bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the first chapter guys! <3 Hope you like. Please vote, comment, or both, :3 oh, for future readings, baka Usagi means stupid rabbit (Lavi's nickname by Kanda) and moyashi means beansprout. (Allen's nickname by Kanda)

Hope you enjoy the yaioness still to come, ;P