G4M3 B01- liu yangyang

type: fluff
disclaimer: this is horribly written like it feels all over the place but it makes sense to me lmao :] Also this story stemmed from the pic above and "GAM3 BO1" by Seventeen lol enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "Damn it! How could have missed that one, Hendery?! Yo chat, what are your thoughts after his fuck-up, eh?" Yangyang said laughing afterwards, leaving Hendery in a stammer to try and explain his slip-up in the game.

     You overheard your loud boyfriend Yangyang from his "gamer cavern" where he does his Twitch streams. Yes, you were the girlfriend of a popular Twitch streamer, "YangX2". Sometimes you would sit in the lounge area while he streams and even show up in the background of his webcam. This led to the chat thinking Yangyang definitely wasn't single. It didn't bother you that he would end up streaming with his friends Hendery and Donghyuck until ungodly hours into the night; what bothered you was when he would basically be in there the whole day. You know he doesn't do it on purpose, but sometimes it just happens, ya know? You ended up sulking in bed while wearing one of Yangyang's hoodies feeling rather touch starved, holding your phone as you watched his stream from your room.

     "Alright, chat, it's been a great stream but now I must sign off! See ya next week guys!!" Yangyang said as he ended the stream and took his headset off.

     He walked into your shared bedroom to see you laying there, sulking while holding a pillow.

     "*sigh* Babyyyy~" Yangyang waddled over tossing the pillow from your hand and replacing it with himself. He planted small butterfly kisses all over your face. "I'm sorry for ignoring you the whole day, I really didn't mean toooooo~" He continued sulking as he placed you in his lap.

     "Yangyang, I'm not mad at you" you lightly laughed at his child-like behavior. You gave him a light smile before you were met with a pair of lips on yours. A kiss that was full of love and compassion. The two of you spent the night cuddling and sleeping in eachother's arms.