coffee with a side of charisma - johnny suh

genre: fluff hehe
lol since it's xmas eve take this thing I wrote over the course of last night and during a long car ride back from seeing family today :> also ik thr title sucks I couldn't come up with anything better :(

Christmas time. A time full of red, green, and white decorations, fresh fallen snow, and the joy on the world's face during this special time of the year. You walked into the coffee shop you loved to visit on the way home from your college lectures. The scent of pine and warm cookies radiated through the building; They had their holiday beverages out, so you decided to try one aside from your usual order. You walked up to the counter and were greeted with the tall, yet charismatic barista everyone knows as Johnny. He knew your name and order off the top of his head because of how often you visited. He says the company's standard greeting, a smile adorned on his face as he gets ready to punch in the order on the machine.

"Good evening, m'lady! Here for the usual?" He asked quite cheekily, making you smile.

"Actually no, haha! Give me the best holiday drink you have here. Surprise me, rather." you asked.

Johnny lightly chuckled as he put his order of choice through the machine. He glanced at you getting your wallet and stopped you before you could pay.

"Oh no! Don't worry about paying, this one is on me, darling." He said, making you slightly smile and blush at the comment.

He always called you pet names alongside "darling, m'lady, my dearest" and others that fit the category. You found it kind of cute coming from an attractive guy like him. You thanked him and went to sit at your signature spot, the booth by the window. It was a snowy evening, frost covered the window and café's logo. Families and couples could be seen walking to the park where there was a Christmas light show, something your town does each year.

"Here you go, I also got us some fresh chocolate chip muffins. Don't worry, my dear! It's all on me." Johnny said as he placed the coffee and muffins on the table before sitting down.

You thanked him with a smile before taking a sip of the mystery beverage and my, was it delicious. Hints of sugar cookie, warm cinnamon all tied together with a light mocha flavor. You were quite surprised that Johnny made such a wonderful drink. He saw your expression soften to one that screamed "delicious" and he couldn't help but smile. You were the only girl he knew that could make his heart flutter every time he saw you.

"So, I was wondering if you uhh, wanted to go to the Christmas light show at the park after I get off of my shift? I kinda want to get to know you more since you catch my eye so often." Johnny said as he took a bite of his muffin.

"Oh, uh sure! I kind of want to get to know you as well. What time do you get off your shift?"

"Like now, I just have to change real fast and then we can head out. Don't leave without me, princess." Johnny said before winking at you and walking to the back of the bistro.

Just a simple chat over coffee turned into a date. Something that can only be done by the one and only Johnny Suh.