Chapter 1: Awakening

[Bridge, dome of ice] (quick context, Haku is a girl that acts like a boy)

He just sat there, looking at his brother in all but blood. "Is this your first time watching a comrade die, you should get used to it, it's what being a shinobi means." Stated Haku. She then heard chuckling. "Finally, I'm free!" In Naruto's place stood a short brunette wearing a green and yellow sweater and blue shorts.

"Huh?" Looking over the brunette notices Naruto was still there but... off. Looking closer she saw his skin slowly turning white and his irises becoming black with white pupil's. "Weird, shouldn't you be gone?" Asked the brunette, dropping Sasuke on the ground and walking over to Naruto.

Realizing what's going on, the brunette laughs. "Oh I get it, you soul completely exepted mine over the grief of loosing a friend!" Exclamed the girl. "Well if that's the case you can have your body back, I just didn't want to be trapped in that seal forever." The girl suddenly became Naruto again. Still standing there, Naruto's left eye lit up.

His clothes burned in a blue, ethereal flame that caused them to change.

(More context. Yes, he got the scar, Haku barely missed and nicked under his eye. It healed a little bit but kyuubi "escaped" before it could fully heal)

Looking directly at Haku, Naruto's left eye went back to white and his right lit up red. "Wait, shouldn't I have my body back?" Looking over Naruto cought sight of a brunette (the same one). "Uh, who are you?" He asked. The brunette looked at him and smiled creepily. "I'm Chara, nice to meet you! You should probably focus on your fight now."

Looking back over, Naruto dodged a bunch of senbon before slashing his arm out. A red wave shot out of his arm and directly into the mirror that Haku just escaped.

Looking back at the mirror, Haku saw a red line going straight across it before it started glowing and blew up. 'I can't get hit by one of those or I'm dead.' Thought Haku. Bringing his arm in, Naruto finds himself with an extra large kitchen knife in his hand.

Hearing a gasp, Naruto sees Chara looking at the sword with hearts in her eyes before she notices him staring at her. "I'm a murderer, what do you expect from me?" She asks rhetorically. Looking at her weird, Naruto just puts it to the side and continues fighting.

(Basically the same thing as cannon)

"Why did you stop?" Haku rasped out. "You have to kill me, I killed your friend." She finished. "Come on kid, kill her, she's literally asking for it." Chara pressured.

"If you want her dead so much then you kill her." Naruto responded. Suddenly Chara finds herself in Naruto's place. "Well ok then!" She exclaims. Taking the giant knife, Chara walks up to Haku and swings... *miss*.