Chapter 7: prelims pt1

[Forest of death, tower, arena]

Arriving, the hokage clears his throught. After a lengthy explanation of what the chunin exams are (no one wants to listen to that again), Hiruzen waves to a chunin. "My name is Gekko Hayate, and I will be the proctor for the preliminary rounds that we have to hold, sadly there are still to many of you." Hayate introduced/ explained.

"The matches will be randomly generated. you will find areas to watch on the balconies. the matches will be no holds barred although if I, or a jonin, can stop a match before someone is maimed or killed, we will. Any questions?" Hayate explained.

After a while of questioning, Hayate allowed anyone to leave without their team being disqualified. No one left.

After a few more minutes of preparation and getting everyone into the balconies, the preliminary matches started.

(Skipping all the regular matches because those are boring)

Choji vs shikamaru: choji gave up, not wanting to fight his best friend

Shino vs Kankuro: Kankuro won, shino didn't know his fighting style (puppet masters have to be good at fighting incase they get targeted directly)

[Kiba vs Naruto]

"Hell yeah, Akamaru, we got an easy match!" Kiba yelled. Getting down to the floor Kiba looked around. "Where's Naruto, and who are you?" Kiba asked, forgetting about Naruto's changes.

Slapping his face, Naruto explains. "I am Naruto, you idiot!" Naruto shouted at him, getting a confused look from Kiba... before he shakes it off.

"Ha, just because you look different doesn't make you any stronger, Naruto!" Kiba shouted back. "Proctor, start the match so I can beat some sense into this guy!" Kiba shouted over to Hayate, who indeed started the match.

[Play "your best nightmare" by Toby fox]

The room slowly gets darker and darker before all you can see is Naruto's glowing red eye (only the left eye). then the laugh plays out, terrifying Kiba as well as everyone else in the balconies.

All of a sudden everything is back to normal and Naruto is on the offensive, Knifehacks.exe out and ready to kill. Dodging a stab and picking Akamaru up, Kiba runs.

*static*

Another sudden change and Naruto is Chibi-Naruto throwing flowers around.

*static*

This time Naruto is no longer there, but a girl in a green sweater with a red kitchen knife swinging at Kiba, who is back to dodging along with Akamaru.

*static*

This time Kiba goes in to attack. Instead of Naruto being Chibi-Naruto, it's Naruto with a green aura surrounding him. Gai comments to Kakashi about it looking like the fifth gate having been opened.

Punching and kicking has don't absolutely nothing so Kiba gets prepared for the next change.

*static*

Naruto is now just standing there, watching Kiba. Kiba, thinking it is his chance now, runs in and starts hitting Naruto with all he's got. Getting in successfull hits, Kiba keeps trying.

*static*

Naruto is back with Knifehacks.exe and swinging in rhythm to the song, getting successfull hits in and bringing Kiba down to 1 HP on the last hit.

*static*

Back to the green aura, Kiba takes this moment to get some rest and prepare for the next change.