Chapter 3: teaching team 7

[The next day]

Waking up and getting ready for the day, Naruto heads out to go meet up with his team... at 9AM.

Arriving at the bridge Naruto is surprised to be the one that's late. "Isn't Kakashi-sensei supposed to be the one that's late not me?" Naruto asked himself. "Ok team, I have great news, you are all nominated to go into the chunin exams in a week." Kakashi announced.

Sasuke smirked, Sakura looks hesitant but then looked at Sasuke and was fine. Naruto however looked bored. "Are you not excited about this Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"It's not that I'm not excited, it's just that I'm already quantifiablly stronger than most of the other shinobi that are going to show up." Naruto responded. "And how do you know that, dope" Sasuke asked.

Naruto held out his hand. *check*

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

LVL: 20

HP: 120/???

Defense: 17/???

Attack: 14-???

A black heart with a red inner heart popped up behind the screen. *check* *check* *check*

Name: Kakashi Hatake

LVL: 48

HP: 228/228

Defense: 50

Attack: 48-73

Name: Sakura Haruno

LVL: 0

HP: 20/20

Defense: 1

Attack: 5-6

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

LVL: 0

HP: 20/20

Defense: 10

Attack: 5-15

"As you can see, I'm higher level and my stats have ??? As maximums." Explained Naruto. "Why are you higher level then the rest of your team Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"You gain XP for killing, you can get more XP if you kill a boss enemy, like a jonin or something. The reason I'm level 20 is because I've killed before." Naruto half lied. He didn't kill enough to get him to level 20 but he has killed a couple of villagers when they break in on a bad day.

"Oh, did you get through it ok or do you have PTSD from it?" Asked Kakashi. He may not want to teach them but he is still concerned for their well being. "Yeah, I'm fine, Hokage-jiji helped me through it." Naruto responded.

"So if I need to kill to get stronger then we should go on a bandit killing mission." Sasuke said arrogantly.

"No Sasuke, that's just how you gain levels and there by HP, you gain attack and defense by learning jutsu and practicing your skills. Killing may be a faster way to do it, but that's only because of the red part of my soul, which is the heart by the way." Naruto Explained.

"Well then if you can "check" your soul, what's mine then." Sasuke demanded. A pale blue heart appeared in front of Sasuke's chest.

 A pale blue heart appeared in front of Sasuke's chest

"Ah, that explains it. You have pale blue, which means you can use reckless magic. Reckless magic is a wild card, it can either help or hurt the user or those around them and it generally depends on what they are doing with it." Naruto Explained, saying what Chara is saying.

"What are you talking about, dope, I'm not reckless." Sasuke said angrily. "Not anymore, no, but you were when you got your soul attribute." Naruto said, causing Sasuke to get even more angry. Not wanting Sasuke to burst, Kakashi chimed in. "What's my soul attribute Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

Suddenly a yellow heart appeared in front of Kakashi's chest. "Yellow, the color of justice. Users of justice magic get a gun dependant on the user's level of justice at any moment in time, it can be as simple as a revolver to as complex as a glock. To use the magic, the user has to focus there justice into there hand, the gun has an unlimited amount of bullets until they pass or die of "over exertion of the soul" its kind of like chakra exhaustion." Naruto Explained.

Kakashi did just as Explained and an ethereal, yellow, desert eagle appeared in his hand. Not understanding the strange contraption, Kakashi moved it away from his students.

"To fire the gun you have to squeeze your index finger, it's a ranged weapon and by the looks of yours, a powerful one." Naruto said, getting a nod from Kakashi.

Pointing the gun at a nearby tree, Kakashi fired the gun... and the tree exploded. "Well, I just found my new favorite weapon." Kakashi said in astonishment.

"Oh, what's mine Naruto!" Sakura asked/ yelled. A dark blue heart appeared in front of her chest.

"Integrity, the soul of gravity. The user can manipulate anyone else's gravity by the simple movement of a hand. Integrity is also used by the skeleton race of monsters when performing there bone magic." Naruto Explained.

"Woah, so cool. How do I activate mine?" Sakura asked. "I already Explained it, but I recommend pointing down for now as the speed is pretty fast." Naruto said. Sakura nodded and focused on Naruto before pointing down like instructed.

Naruto, not prepared for the sudden increase in gravity, fell down very quickly. "Sakura, please let go." Naruto mumbled through the ground, getting the desired action from the girl.

Standing back up, Naruto pointed at Sasuke. To activate your reckless magic, you have to do basically anything using your soul magic, think of it like your chakra but don't use your chakra. You have 100% control of it but you don't have that much power until you give it a directive." Naruto Explained.

Still angry about the what he got, Sasuke decided to pull a fast one a try to use justice magic... only to end up with a pale blue, ethereal, revolver. "Good enough." pointing the gun at a tree, Sasuke pulled the trigger... only to have 0 bullet speed and super high recoil that knocked the gun out of his hand, causing it and the bullet to dissappear.

Shaking his hand in pain, Sasuke glared at Naruto. "How come mine was bad!?" He yelled. "Because you are using reckless magic, I would just stick with jutsus unless you can figure out how to control it." Naruto responded.

Kakashi then pulled out papers. "you all have to show up or non of you get to be in the chunin exams, It's a team exam after all." Kakashi said, reminding everyone of why they were there.

After splitting up, Naruto headed over to Ichiraku's Ramen bar to have his favorite meal.

(Ok that's a wrap for now, this is by far my favorite story to write and I think I might focus of this one. Bye.)