Chapter 2: Hokage explanation

Waking up, Naruto looks around. How did he get here? Where was he at you may ask, well he's at home.

Sighing Naruto walks out of his room and gets ready for the day. He's at home, might as well use it while he can.

Getting ready was easy, now to somehow explain to the hokage about how he somehow got home in his sleep when he wasn't supposed to be back in about a months time.

Suddenly Chara appeared. "There you are, you disappeared last night using you new "short cut" ability, as Sans calls it. We need to get back quickly, Kakashi can only stall for so long!" Chara shouted.

"Your forgetting, I don't know how to use "short cut"." Deadpaned Naruto. "Just think about being somewhere and force yourself to be there, it's how I use it at least." Chara explained.

Doing just that, Naruto appeared in his room just as the door opens and Sakura barges in yelling about how Kakashi doesn't need to worry. "See I told you he was ready!" Yelled Sakura when she saw Naruto.

Naruto just sweat drops. Of course she would barge in without thinking. "Yes, I'm... ready." Said Naruto. Looking directly at Kakashi, Naruto sent the equivalent of a thank you via eye contact, getting a slight nod I return.

[Time skip]

Explaining to his team about how he doesn't know what he can do, other than summon knifehacks.exe and the red slash, was a drag but he got through it.

Getting back home was another story. Naruto got so bored on the way back to the village that he actually discovered how to fly in his physical form. It was simple really, all he had to do was direct his hatred toward walking into giving him the power to fly.

When he does fly, his body gives off a slight black glow. He also learned how to "check" his soul and others as well.

Using it turned beneficial because he can now quantify people's skill. Using it on his team proved beneficial when compared to himself.

Name: Kakashi Hatake

LVL: 48

HP: 228/228

Defense: 50

Attack: 48-73

Name: Sakura Haruno

LVL: 0

HP: 20/20

Defense: 1

Attack: 5-6

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

LVL: 0

HP: 20/20

Defense: 10

Attack: 5-15

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

LVL: 20

HP: 120/???

Defense: 17/ ???

Attack: 14-???

All around, not bad. Chara explained to him that the max level she could ever reach was 20 because there weren't enough monsters in the underground to get any higher. She also explained that he's probably level 20 because both of them share a soul.

[Konoha]

Arriving at the gate and presenting their papers, team 7 head off to the hokage tower with Naruto in a henge.

"Team 7, reporting in Hokage-sama." Kakashi said, walking into the hokage's office. "Ah, team 7, how was your mission" Hiruzen Sarutobi, the sandaime hokage, asked.

"It got bumped up to and A-Rank mission but my team voted to continue, We then ran into Zabuza Momochi and his apprentice. Naruto unlocked a bloodline. The bridge was finished and we headed straight back home." Kakashi reported.

"Wait, Naruto unlocked a bloodline?" Hiruzen asked. Naruto looked at him with a look that said 'I'll tell you the details later'. "Yes, he is now a skeleton." Kakashi said as Naruto released his henge.

"I see, well I guess we will have to figure out if that's all it is." Hiruzen said, getting a nod from Kakashi and Naruto.

Finishing up on the report, and Naruto telling Kakashi to use shadow clones to get the written report finished for him, team 7, besides Naruto, leave.

"Ok Naruto, what all does this "bloodline" do?" Asked Hiruzen, getting a chuckle from Naruto. "Well technically it's not a bloodline, everyone can do what I do if they have the right "soul attribute" but I'm not the expert but I know someone who is, if she wants to introduce herself." Naruto said.

Suddenly, in his place stood a brunette with a red knife. The ANBU drop from the ceiling to protect there hokage but get waved off by said hokage. "If she is a threat I will handle it." Hiruzen said.

"Hi, I'm Chara, but you know me as the kyuubi, Stupid name by the way. I'm the soul expert because I use soul magic, which is literally just chakra but only spiritual energy. Unlike chakra however it's way more specific but rounded out. Naruto for example can use skeleton magic, because he's a skeleton, but he can also use hatred magic because that's his soul attribute. You get your soul attribute when you can understand the world around you and you gain other magic by learning it or being born with it. My soul attribute is determination but I can use fire magic. Me and Naruto are special however Naruto can use Determination magic because he has my soul and I can use hatred magic because I have his soul. The reason we have each other's souls is because we actually share a soul. Soul users can only use there specific attribute and any non-specific magic." Explained Chara.

"Question time, I'll even take questions from the animal masked people." Chara said. "I have a question." The cat masked ANBU said. "How do you tell a person's soul attribute?" She finished.

"Let's see then. *check*" Chara intoned. A screen appeared in front of Chara.

Name: Yugao Uzuki

LVL: 34

HP: 184/184

Defense: 37

Attack: 24-36

After everyone read that, Chara pointed at Yugao, who had an orange heart in front of her. "Your soul attribute is orange, which means you can use Brave magic. Brave magic increases physical attributes and enhances any other magic the user can use." Chara explained. *check*

Name: Hiruzen Sarutobi

LVL: 68

HP: 328/328

Defense: 38

Attack: 72-84

Again, everyone read it and looked at Hiruzen to see a green heart. "Your soul attribute is green, which means you can use kindness magic. Kindness magic is used to heal others and create barriers to protect the user." Chara explained again.

"What's with the text box?" Asked Hiruzen. "My last host was in a video game universe so I took so code and stored it in my soul to keep me alive without a host. As it turns out, because I moved to this universe it turned soul magic into a game... sort of." Chara explained.

"Ok, any more questions?" Chara asked. "Just one more." Hiruzen said. "You have been sealed into 2 other people, how come you don't call them your previous host?" He asked.

"Ah, that's because I'm technically dead. Sealing me within someone doesn't make them my host because they didn't even remotely connect our souls. The seal I was sealed into Naruto with did, however it still keeper our souls separated until he exepted me." Chara explained.

"Ok, that's it for questions. Naruto you can have your body back." And Naruto was back. "Ok, I hope that explains everything, I'm out." And then he was gone... what.

"Did he just teleport, Hokage-sama?" Questioned Yugao. "I believe he did... and without chakra." Hiruzen replied.

(Ok, that's it for today, I hope you have a great day)