I know i love|

"Mingi, let's go out!"

Yunho waits for a few seconds before hearing a fast step from the hallways and then there's Mingi in prose to wear his jacket while running to him.

"Let's go!!"

Mingi takes Yunho's hand as they walk out from the house. Yunho doesn't really plan where they should go but Mingi is the one who pulls them to the park.

"Wait here"

Mingi leaves Yunho as he stands up from the ground and goes somewhere. Mingi walks to the edge of the park as he passes the road to the small florist store there. He opens the door as the bell rings to his action.

"Oh! Mingi you come back!"

A girl walks out from the counter and runs to hug him tight. Mingi pulled away and looked at the shorter girl.

"I miss you!"

"I miss you min min!"

Skip

Yunho has waited for Mingi for about 20 minute already. He was worried, he was about to go to find his boyfriend but then Mingi finally came back with ice cream in his hand.

"I'm sorry but there are so many people in the waiting line"

Yunho just took the ice cream from Mingi and looked at the others confusedly.

"Why not just buy it at the park?"

Yunho pointing at the old man with his small ice cream troll not far at the park. Mingi scratches his nape.

"I'm afraid if it won't be special so i buy at the other side of road"

Yunho smiled at Mingi's sweet words. He was about to hold Mingi's hand but that was before he felt Mingi flinching on his touch.

Mingi was taken back to his action and held Yunho's hand. And asking if he want to take some walk before back home and Yunho agree.

While they walk Yunho notices if he sees the one ice cream store he saw at the other side of the road when they walk past is closed. He also noticed that the Mingi hairstyle was different from the one he had before he left and came back with his ice cream.

'I'm trusting you Mingi'

><

Wooyoung put the tupperware from Seonghwa in the kitchen before walking to his and San's room.

He saw San's is ready with his suit to the office. He walked to his 6 years old boyfriend and hugged him from behind.

"You are ready? I just thought to spend this morning with you~"

"You seem heavier than last week, are you skipping your diet again?"

Hearing San's question, Wooyoung let go of the hug and looked down at his shirt. If San's asking this type of question he is not safe at all.

"Answer Jung Wooyoung"

San turned around and looked at Wooyoung. He gripped his jaw and looked at Wooyoung's face.

"The cheek is getting chubbier, I know you aren't on a diet at all, aren't you? Eat everything you saw in front of you until you forget what it makes you look like. Okay then, no food for you for a week only water and vitamins understand?"

San let go of his jaw and he looked back down. Wooyoung nods but a panic grows inside him as he looks at San hand and takes off his belt.

"You are going to be late to office San~"