I am sorry, come|

>two month after Seonghwa/Yunho/Yeosang/Wooyoung death<

-Hongjoong-

He opens the door of his house, he has been home pretty often right after Seonghwa leaves him.

He gets into their bedroom and flips down the bed touching the side of Seonghwa's side of the bed.

"Can I follow you there?"

Hongjoong zone out from a moment before waking up and opening the drawer.

He take out his sleeping pills. Looking at the photo frame of his and Seonghwa. He never noticed that picture before. Then take the water bottle and drink down all the pills inside the small bottle.

Take the frame and hug it, take his phone and send something to his manager before throwing it somewhere, laid in the middle of the bed comfortably, closing his eyes. Let the pill take over his mind and body and surely life.

"I'm going back to you hwa, waiting for me~"

'I'm waiting for you joongie~'

He smiled.

><

Mingi died,

Cause of hypothermia. Found him 'sleeping' beside the grave of Yunho while it was raining for hours.

He was buried right next to Yunho.

'I promise to never leave your side again. Pinky promise'

><

Jongho sits beside Nayeon's patient bed.

Few weeks ago, Nayeon is losing her mind, she can't accept that her mother is gone, she is desperate to meet Yeosang and when Jongho doesn't look at her, she runs out the house.

That time a hot bright sun was shining right on her. The neighbour found her faint a few block away from their house.

She was immediately be run to the hospital, she was critical plus her weak body give no chance to her to be alive. And that morning, she was given her last breath while holding Jongho's hand when he was sleeping beside her.

"Mr. Choi, you need to go now. We will prepare her for the funeral. We are sorry for your loss."

Jongho slowly walk out from the room. Get home and ready for his only daughter funeral. The piece of Yeosang has leave for him now is follow the love of his live. Karma must love Yeosang so much.

Skip

Jongho put the flower on her grave, giving a few pat at the stone before moving away from there to another one, he crouches down, cleans some leaves out from the area, and puts another flower inside the pot in front of the stone.

"Jah~ our princess has followed you, guess she doesn't really like to live with me, nothing can't get the princess away from the queen right?"

"Waiting for me okay?, we will be together again, but more happier"

Skip

The road was empty at night, Jongho had left the house after he was done with some stuff.

Now he is driving with the gas pedal being stepped so hard to put the car at its maximum speed.

The bridge was nearby as he held the steering so hard ready himself.

At the right time he turned the steering wheel and the car hit the barrier as the car flew out from the highway and fell into the river.

'Nayeon, Yeosang... I'm coming!~'

><

For being the cause of Wooyoung's death, San had to go for therapy.

He once tried to jump off the building but got caught and he was thrown to a mental hospital.

As he became better he checked out with the impressive result of his health. As if that is what they thought.

Skip

"It's have been long time since we seen each other, since you gone"

*dring~~* San picks the sudden call from his phone, checks the id before accepting it and puts it to his ear.

"San don't do anything! Hyung, come for you!"

The one calling him is his doctor from the mental health hospital, probably has found something from his old stuff he left there.

"What i have done can't compare to what he have being faced hyung, i do it for him"

"San it's not right, Wooyoung won't be happy if you like this!"

San took the knives from the drawer and sat at the table, beside the chair Wooyoung sat before he cut his life out, looking at the knife.

"I don't know what are you talking about hyung, Wooyoung sure won't like this but at least i can feel the same thing he feel before he gone and i'm going to follow him so we both can be together forever"

"San you sick!"

San put the phone away on the table, took the knives and made a long cut from his palm up to his inner elbow. And continue to the other side. Throw the knife on the table and laid his upper body on the table.

His bleeding finger traces the carving writed 'W X S' by Wooyoung.

"I'm going to paid everything you had feel because of me, now we are perfect for each other~"

Skip

"San!!" he burst into the house.

Too bad, he is too late, and San finally follows his soulmate to eternal life up there.

"Rest in peace up there with him San,"

><

Inside of one kingdom, the king was not completed without the queen. Without the queen, no one was strong enough to control the king's monster. And the king will only broken it's own kingdom and himself

><

Betrayal was not a thing to play with anyone. Once the glass is broken, it will forever be broken. No matter how hard you try to put all the pieces together it will always leave scars.

><

When you are loving a shoe so much and you are afraid to wear it afraid it will broke when you are playing with it. So you keep it inside the box and distract yourself with something else so you don't have the desire to wear it again.

But you get distracted and leave the shoe inside the box you keep under the bed for too long and accidentally forget about it, and when you find it again, it's too small for you to wear it plus it has grown old and broken because of uneasy condition.

Now you regret it so much for not wearing it until the day it's truly broken because of you.

><

Word can be an antibiotic and it also can be a weapon. So be careful when you are playing with words.

Words can make someone think it's true, words can stab someone in the way you can't believe it can. Say the thing you are not going to regret, or you might lose something precious you have.

>end<