I am sorry, come back|

5 years before...

"Hongjoong-ah~ i make breakfast for us today!" Seonghwa said standing in front the dining table looking at his husband who ready to his work, hongjoong sleep at home yesterday so he thought they can have breakfast together.

The other just looks at the table and just walks away, out of that house. Leaving seonghwa alone again.

Seonghwa smiled bitterly and put a cover on the food about to keep it later and walked upstairs and took his phone when someone suddenly called him. He answered it as a voice from the other side heared.

"H-hyung, why do you call me?"

"I have something to tell you," his older brother said coldly.

"Okay... what is it?" Seonghwa sits on the bed.

"Before it, how was your life in that heaven huh?" Seonghwa gulps his saliva.

"I'm just fine here h-hyung, you know right?"

"Of course I know! You are living the best of your life and leaving everything behind and not caring asking about us at all!"

"What do you mean h-hyung?"

"Sigh... omma, and appa... got into an accident last night, their car fell off from the high cliff when they were both about to come back from the highland, they said they can't save them... they buried their body this morning and where are you? Probably showering with money don't you!"

Seonghwa's tongue got cut off, he wanted to ask how but nothing came out from his mouth.

"No need to talk, you are forgetting people that love you the most and now they are gone you are not even asking for apologies, what a soulless human you are! Have you even gotta talk with eomma before you leave us?! Have you called one of us and asked how we are or chat with any of us? No! I looked into omma phone and chat about you was empty! What are you doing Park Seonghwa?"

Seonghwa shut his mouth with his hand, not wanting his older brother to hear his cry. No it's not true... seonghwa always calls his mother especially in the night before he sleeps and he always asks his father how he is when he is at work.

Of course the chat between him and his omma is empty because his momma said to him that her phone got reset after his aunt who live on the highland have a son who the one drowned her phone into the pool. And his appa would rather hear his voice than chatting through chat.

His brother doesn't have any news from him because he will end up yelling and being shit-calling.

They know nothing.

"And what?! I know how are you and your stupid husband, he never like you! He never cares about you! And you didn't deserve it at all! Omma and appa regret having a faggot son like you! Not even them but everyone you have met also thinks the same! Believe me... it's better if you never ever existed!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DEATH BY NOW? NOT OMMA OR APPA BUT WHY DID YOU STILL BE HERE?? You are the reason they died"

Seonghwa wiped his eyes and tried to control his sobbing before speaking up.

"You know nothing, you feel nothing, you see nothing like I did... I will visit their graves today" he said, holding back his sobbing.

"You wont and you can't! I'm not allowed you to come"

"What did you mean? They are my parents too!"

"You are never been apart of Park... you are banned from their grave if i know you still come and show your face in front of them i will come to you and kill you by myself, and even police can't stop me if they know what are you have done, you deserve to be died seonghwa... you disgusting me so much"

*tut* Seonghwa looked at the phone in his hand, choking his own sobbing. If the leaves on the tree can hear his shattered heart all those leaves will fall off from the branch and even the tree will never grow back it's charm.