I|

Seonghwa was on the way home from Yeosang house. At first he was very shaken at Yeosang's condition. He had a bruise on the side of his lips and a little swollen face and red eyes.

He help yeosang with a few things then he decide to go back after Yeosang told him to go before Jongho come back.

Seonghwa park his car and get to the door. He looked around, Hongjoong cars gone.

'Did he go again?'

Seonghwa hurried to open the door and get into the house looking around the living room and kitchen.

"Hongjoong? Hongjoong?!!"

Seonghwa yelling Hongjoong name hoping the husband are still at home. Seonghwa keep call the husband name as he went to upstair.

"Joong?"

Seonghwa looks at every room. Empty.

Seonghwa flopped himself on the bed like a petal position.

'He go because of your word stupid'

He being left alone in that empty box Hongjoong build for them, being left alone like how everything was like before.

"Hiks! Hiks! I'm sorry, please..."

'Comeback please'

><

Jongho stands at the front door of his own house, hesitating to come in. His hand was already holding the knob but I still couldn't bring myself to open the door.

What Yeosang said this morning hit him hard but not enough to break down his ego.

He broke Yeosang, he hurt him with this married and torture him everyday. He wasn't able to hold the big responsibility that he caused and decided to blame others and not think about what he had done.

He not be with Yeosang when the other was pregnant to his own child, the child that now was disable child due he make Yeosang stress instead of fighting with him.

But his ego was to big. He believe that everything he do is right. Why didn't Yeosang let go of the baby when he can so that he won't be stuck in this marriage and having disable child and harassment everyday.

Yeosang is so stupid. 'So do me'

He turned the knob slowly and silently got into the house.

"I'm back!"

He saw how Yeosang was in such a hurry when he stepped down the stairs and almost got himself to fall that may have caused a lot of injuries.

Yeosang hurried to the kitchen and heated the food. Jongho hung his jacket and placed his bag beside the couch before getting into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

"Aren't you going to take shower first?"

"No"

"I'm sorry"

Jongho shoulders lipm head when he hears how afraid Yeosang is when he says sorry to him because of a simple question. Does he make Yeosang act like this?

"I'm sorry, it will serve in minute"

He apologized again. He saw how Yeosang's hand was shaking a little, his feet couldn't stand still and his back shirt was wet from sweat. 'Did he always like this?'

"You cook?" Yeosang nods, touching his ear.

Jongho strat to dig in the food Yeosang serves in front of him.