I know|

"Ah!~ today was so tiring!"

San immediately flopped down to the couch. Then Wooyoung, who just came out from their bedroom after changing himself, also flopped beside him.

"San~ i have something to ask you~"

San looked at him, still wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "Just wanna ask if you really love me?"

"Of course i did"

"Are you loving ME or my body?"

San let go of the hug and forced Wooyoung to lay across the couch and he crawled over to him.

San cares Wooyoung sharp jaws.

"I love YOU Wooyoung~ but don't you care about your look? What if i'm was ugly one?, so ugly until everyone including you would throw up just by looking at my face. Would you really date me?"

Wooyoung got silent. San just does it to him so he won't be too careless about his look, he also wants this, he wants to be perfect for San.

"Come on you look tired let go to bed now"

Wooyoung nods and follows San to their bedroom.

'I love you San, I truly do.'

><

"Eum~" Yeosang kinda stirred from his slumber, but remembering last night's accident Yeosang woke up, still found himself in front of the door.

Yeosang flinched when someone touched his shoulder, he looked back and saw Nayeon still in her pajamas.

Nayeon takes the towel she brought and wraps the towel around Yeosang's shoulder. Yeosang felt his hair was damp and his clothes were still wet at some parts.

Nayeon feels bad about her mother's condition so she hugs Yeosang.

She lets go and pulls Yeosang to get into the house but Yeosang pulls back and refuses to do what she wants.

Yeosang gave her a sign.

-your father won't let me in!-

Nayeon shakes her head. -father said you can after he gone!-

Yeosang nods and both of them get inside.

Skip

Yeosang has taken some baths and started cooking for lunch in case Jongho comes back home.

Yeosang felt his head a little heavy and dizzy but it didn't stop him from doing his job, so next he was going to make nayeon breakfast.

She didn't eat last night as she said Jongho locked her up without food or drink and unlocked it before going to the office.

She needs to eat alot but she can't eat heavy foods that would make her weak stomach won't be able to process it and end up throwing it back up.

Yeosang takes an instant porridge and soya bean milk he bought from groceries yesterday and sets things up before bringing it to the nayeon room.

Skip

"Yeosang i'm back!"

Hearing Jongho's voice Yeosang hurried to the kitchen to serve the food for Jongho lunch. Jongho take off his jacket and hang it on the chair beside him and start to dig in just to spit everything up back.

Yeosang who shook looking at Jongho's scary expression and just looked down.

"What kind of shit do you give me!? It's horrible as fuck!"

"Are you try to pay revenger on me?" Yeosang shake his head.

"Don't lie!!" Jongho slammed the table. Yeosang still shakes his head.

"I feel a little sick after last night so-" "argh! Jongho let go!"

Jongho grap his hair and brings it upstairs, he opens the door of his small room and throws Yeosang in. Yeosang wakes up and chases Jongho holding onto his hand.

"Jongho why do you change! Jongho, please come back to me!"

Jongho got pissed off and turned around just to slap him in the face. But Yeosang was still holding on to his arm.

"Remember you are the one who broke my life!"

"YOU THE ONE WHO BROKE ME! YOU WANT TO LEFT ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROKE ME! YOU BROKE YOUR SELF!"

*plak* Jongho slaps him again. He saw how Yeosang's body was shaking a little. Yeosang slowly brought himself up, his face bleeding at the lips and bruised cheek but he still brought his face to look at Jongho.

Yeosang look at Jongho eyes.

"Tell me now, who is breaking who?"

Jongho froze, he look down to his hand. He feel like he was not himself anymore. Jongho walk away, about to leave the house while hear every of Yeosang word.

"You change to bad Jongho!" "you become a jerk!"

*burgh!* Jongho slammed the door.

"But i still waiting for you to change back Jongho"

'Always do'

><

Yunho just looked at Mingi who sat far beside him who was so focused on his own phone. Yunho pouting, crawling to Mingi and the phone away from Mingi.

"Hei~" Mingi was about to get angry but stopped when hear a whimper from the other.

"Do you don't want to be with me anymore?"

"What do you mean?"

"You started to ignore me recently. What did I do wrong?"

"Yunho~" Yunho looked up to Mingi looking at him with tearing eyes.

"I'm- i'm... I'm sorry bae. I'm so sorry!" Mingi brings Yunho up to hug him.

'I'm sorry i need to lied to you'

><

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm cooking for lunch"

Hongjoong just sat at the table looking at his husband confusedly.

"Isn't it too early for lunch?"

Seonghwa turned off the stove and closed the pot with its hat to keep it warm.

"Yeosang feel sick today he wasn't able to taste his own cooking, he asking me to cooking some for him"

"Who?" Seonghwa froze.

"Yeosang? You don't remember him? He come to our wedding?" Hongjoong shake his head.

Seonghwa chuckle. "Of course you won't remember, you won't ever want to"

"Don't speak to me like that"

"I'm speaking facts!"

Seonghwa wakes up from his seat and goes to take tupperware and starts to pack the food in it.

"What are you doing?"

Seonghwa put the tupperware inside the bag and took his jacket and hat.

"I don't know, what do you think I'm doing? Since you like it so much to be alone..."

Seonghwa took the bag and his car key.

"I will let you have all this house by yourself"

He shut the door and walked into his car, turned it on and started to drive to Yeosang house.

'Why don't you understand me?'

i accidentally deleted this chapter and thanks i can i finally restore it back after a few hour T_T