I am sorry, come back please...|

Days before...

"You back huh?" Hongjoong look back at his eden hyung who open the door. "Yes hyung, i kinda miss my studio" he said.

Eden shut the door and sat at the chair on his working table. "Haven't you missed your home?"

Hongjoong just shut his eyes as he laid on the sofa. "This is my truly home hyung"

"Then who is the man that comes here almost everyday just to bring you food for lunch?" he said. Eden continued. "He is your husband right? If i am not mistaken he was doing this for like 5 years! Aren't you even have pity for him joongie?"

"That is my problem hyung" Eden cuckle, take out his americano and sip it. "Why did you leave the house?" he sighs. "We fight"

"Have you ever seen him like that? Breaking down every word he said, and when you hear it you become mad and say something, only breaking him more?'' Hongjoong opened his eyes and looked at his hyung. "You don't understand the problem hyung, you are not there, you know nothing, this is my relationship not yours"

Eden smirked. "It's funny when you said that, because you never work or even fight for the relationship you call yours! Do you even know that your husband breaks down every time he comes to send you food?"

"Did you know where did he go when you are leave him alone? Did you know that he almost kills himself when you are gone, not even remembering him for even a second in your life?" Hongjoong sit up. "What are you mean hyung?"

Eden scoff. "Worry? Why now tho! For your information, I found out that he had joint therapy two month after your marriage. How do I know? Why wife is the counselor there, and he was the worst out of all the client she have"

"And second, I found him trying to jump off this building rooftop, and you noticed nothing. And when I ask him if he and you are having troubles? Know what he said. 'It's not Hongjoong's fault, it's my fault for being overdramatic' you know how much i shook when he said that?"

Hongjoong shook his head, he never understand the feeling because he never really into or even taking care the relationship he is into. "Hongjoong please think about it"

Eden put his americano on the table. "Think about this, what is my partner, my wife doing right now at home? What would he feel living inside that house alone? Is everything alright with him? Did you do the right thing?'' Eden stood up, fixed his jacket and took his drinks.

"Think joong, but don't take so much time, you husband must really missed you right now, by the way he not come to bring you food like always, it's have been 3 days since you comeback"

><

"How do you feel love?"

He touched the stone writed Yunho's name.

"It's cold? No i bet it' warm, not inside this ground but up there in heaven"

Mingi smiled. "You promised with me to grow old with me, but you go first, I read your diary, love! I love how you keep talking sweetly about me compliment me when i just a jerk to you"

Then a hard rain suddenly poured down. Mingi hurriedly wants to take his umbrella but as soon as he opens it up the umbrella is being pushed by strong wind as it flies away from his hand up to the high sky.

He scoffs and sits at the back of his stone, leading to it.

"I read, you said if you can't leave without me being yours, you would rather death than life, because i'm the reason you are alive but wrong i think i am the reason you want to dead so bad"