✔︎𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉

More

2/12/06

"Kakucho, I'm leaving this to you," The white-haired guy mumbled as he passed him by, putting his coat on him.

"Yes," The king's servant answered, following his king back as he walk out of their place.

"Looks like our boss has something to do, hmm?" A blond with his mixed black colored hair guy speak, which is known in Roppongi, Haitani Ran.

"Why're you asking when it's already obvious?" Of course, his partner in crime will be always at his side, his brother, Haitani Rindou.

"Stop chatting and let's all talk about how Muto will kidnap Kokonoi Hajime." Kakucho turned to them, with his usual serious behavior. Who would think that this guy after their leader is only thirteen years old?

A sixteen years old lady, sitting on her bed, heart beating in excitement to see the guy she met yesterday. Her eyes dropped on her hand, playing along with each finger.

She knew that Kurokawa Izana is leading a gang, infamously known in their place. That meant that she knew as well that the man who'll be going to kill her is dangerous.

But then so what? She knows the man who made a deal with Izana. The only thing she wants is to make Kurokawa fall in love with her.

This is the chance that is given to her, the chance she'll take since they said before that she only has six to eight years to live.

She inhaled, stood up, and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

°°°

O

n the way to the hospital, Izana is in deep thoughts. Of course, it's not about her but their plan before the brawl between his gang and his little precious brother's gang.

Maybe ambush them? And that means they declaring war against them. It doesn't look like his brother knew him, right? Cause if Sano Manjiro knew, he surely looks for him, just like what Sano Shinichiro found him.

And this thing...It will never happen because he's already contented and happy along with Manjiro and Emma.

That means that at this time, he's not walking towards the hospital to meet the lady he's going to kill after ten days, just for money.

"Kurokawa!" His thoughts were cut off by her voice, purple eyes shifted forward just to catch a glimpse of her who's waving her hand at him.

A wide smile is written on her face and along with it are her narrowed (E/C) eyes. Who the hell will smile like that on their killer? It was her.

Izana with his signature sweet fake smile crept on his lips. He waved at her and walk. Dang the feeling of seeing her face makes him want to see the expression she'll express when he's killing her already.

"You've been waiting here since earlier?" He asked as soon as he sat beside her, eyes on the kids running and playing in front of them.

"Yeah, it's boring inside." She smiled and leaned her back on the bench.

Her eyes scan his face as if she's looking for bruises. Making Izana move his eyes side, notice her gaze at him.

Her eyes widened in surprise and immediately look away to face forward. Blood runs up to her face, how stupid she is to stare at him, where she's stealing a glance of him.

"Why? Is this the first time a guy sat beside you?" He asked with a smile, leaning his back as well as he cross his leg.

"No, it's just that you're really pretty, Kurokawa." She responds, making Izana's eyes brief arch from what she even responded.