✔︎𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Accept

"It's so beautiful!" (H/C) colored hair lady exclaimed, running with her barefoot on the soft sands of the beach.

Arms widely open, meeting the cold breeze of the wind, which causes her hair to get blown up. Her smile widened when she let her feet get on the sea, feeling how cold it is.

Behind her is the white haired guy who takes a keen interest in her, interested to know her more. With his hands in his pockets, purple fascinating orbs watching her.

She looks like a kid who finally has the freedom to get out of her cage after years. Getting excited to feel the salted cold water of the beach.

"Kurokawa! Do you always go here?" She turned to him, welcoming him with her precious smile.

"I know someone who likes the beach." He answered memories with Sano Shinichiro flashes right in his mind.

He remembers how he always brought him to this beach just to watch and let the time flies. That's why he brought her here, he wants to know how similar she is to him.

"Really? Then I'm honored that you brought me here." She mumbled with her (E/C) eyes on him.

They are the only one in here at this time, since it will only take an hour before the sky will finally be conquered by the darkness.

She turned her back on him and proceed with her business with the sea. Which made his lips part away from each other, before letting out a soft chuckle coming from his.

She was too busy with the sea that she just said that and then was like "okay back to my business". He stood straight, as usual with his hands in his gang uniform pockets.

Purple orbs follow each move she made while enjoying the sea company. Watching her properly while his brain started to function for tomorrow.

Earlier they planned everything with Kisaki Tetta who got thrown out of the Tokyo Manji Gang that was led by Sano Manjiro. A smile crept on his lips out of disbelief, how can someone like Kisaki Tetta who's really smart got kicked out?

That's why he takes him in Tenjiku with Hanma Shuji. They'll be going to Shibuya tomorrow where the two of them were waiting for them.

Kisaki's ambition was to put his younger brother in the center, to put Sano Manjiro to the top and rule Japan.

That's why...He will let him use him, while Kurokawa Izana will do his job to make his brother get drowned by emptiness. After that he'll control him like a puppet, he doesn't need friends, friends are nothing but destruction to his brother.

He will turn him to be Sano Shinichiro since he's already dead.

"Kurokawa," He blinked when his name was called by her voice, snapping him again from his deep thoughts.

"Hmm?" He hummed, shifting his eyes on her that she welcome with her (E/C) orbs.

"I'm tired," She muttered, averting her gaze away from him since all he did was to watch her.

"You're still sixteen years old, aren't you're too young to die?" He strived his sweet smile, tilting his head at her after asking her that question.

From his perspective, she really did accept to die from his hands since the beginning. Or is she really dying because of her illness? But she's just losing her memories so why is that man asking him to kill her?

Looks like she knew what's going on in the beginning. He knows that she's the one who's leading this game where everything is connected in every move she does.

"Yeah, but sixteen years is enough...I'm thanking God that he'd given me this chance to live." She simply answered, walked beside him before turning her gaze to the sea.

She had fun...These days with him, all of them were fun, she has forgotten the feelings of loneliness.

"I'm thanking him for letting our paths intersect." She continues, uttering those words which obviously in her mind.

There he is listening to every word she uttered, by watching her face with his captivating eyes that causes her heart to race. He can tell that she's telling what is in her mind, he can't deny that she's blunt when it comes to her opinions.

This is his first time having a hard time and interest in someone who's hard to read like her. Is she's just being too honest with him?

"My life is in your hands...It's your decision when to kill. Whether in ten days or after these ten days we talked about." She let out a sigh, "All I know is that you'll be the last person I'll be going to see before I die.'

"You're feeling too sincere and safe in your killer's company, hmm."

"I can feel your bloodlust too." She let out a soft chuckle, the gusts of wind make her tuck her hair strands behind her ear.

He glanced at her, brows arches with his surprise and amusement by how she simply told him that. He widens his smile along with his eyes, chuckling softly at how this lady keeps on giving him surprises.

Where he thinks he won't get tired of keeping her in his company.

"It's not me who you want to kill, right?" She murmured but enough for him to hear her, she turned to him.

"You see, I can kill someone without hesitating. I can beat someone till they die." He mumbled with a smile, "I hold grudge against my brother."

His purple orbs want to see the expression that will make her amusing. Waiting for her to say how horrible he is, that he is a monster.

Instead, his purple orbs widened as he stiffened in his position when he felt how warm she is even though the cold breeze of the wind blows.

"I'm afraid that tomorrow you'll come back with your usual vacant purple eyes." She mumbled, sadly he can't see her reaction.

The reaction he's eager to see, wherein frighten is written all over her face. But guess, he's really having a hard time reading what's in her mind and what will be her next move, right?

"Come back to me tomorrow, Kurokawa." She speaks with a low tone of her voice, concerned about what will happen tomorrow to him in Shibuya along with his gang.

"Hmm," He hummed, looking at her (E/C) colored haired while she's still not letting him go.

Wishing not to but she has to.

"You always make yourself bad, aren't you?" She let go of him, meeting his purple orbs with hers, while a soft smile plastered on her face.

"I'll do accept what you are, no matter how bad you are." She opens the thing she's been bringing along with her, taking it out from the paper bag.

"Let's enjoy the beach. We only have three days to go!" She exclaimed, turning her back on him and running to the sea.

Without his knowledge, her heart is beating rapidly while butterflies fly around in her stomach. Wanting to punch or drown herself in the sea because of her stupidity.

Cheeks burning that she still feels how warm he is when she hugs him. She's too shameless for that act but that's the only thing she thought off to snap him out.

As long as she wants...She wants those purple eyes to be lively and not vacant because of emptiness.

The bleached haired guy, with his hanafuda derived earrings, shakes his head in disbelief. Kurokawa Izana put his hand on the thing she wrapped around his neck.

"Coming back..." He whispered before shifting his eyes to where she is, playing with the water.

He never thought that he'll be going to say that he's coming back to her tomorrow. It's more like a commitment to come back to her whatever will happen tomorrow to their business in Shibuya.