✔︎𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍

Liar

2/14/06

The bleached haired guy leaves after their gathering, as his jet haired, servant observes him these past few days.

Kakucho Hitto knows that he can't interfere but if he can, he really going to tell Izana to stop that's deal. He knows that his King is slowly and slowly getting drowned by emptiness and his grudge against his brother.

After losing Sano Shinichiro, and finding out that he isn't really blood related to the Sano hurt him. The pain made this powerful king feel nothing but emptiness, he won't feel anything other than hate.

They left him alone, he was alone all the time which he never knew that there's someone like Kakucho who was there for him as always.

Kakucho shook his head, clenched his jaw and fists. All he wants is to save his King, is to save Kurokawa Izana because he's the only one he has.

And this jet haired guy can sacrifice anything for his King just to save him.

While walking, hands in his pockets, as usual, the white colored haired guy is now going to the hospital. He left early after their gathering just so he could think about their brawl peacefully.

He smirks in disbelief that Manjiro toss Kisaki Tetta like a thing. Kisaki Tetta is a smart fucking thirteen years old, who'll ever gonna believe that this freak is only thirteen years old?

Yet all of his plans are deadly just to put Mikey in the center, brainstorm him and they'll be going to rule the whole of Japan in the future. And yes, all of them were ruined because of Takemichi Hanagaki who came out of nowhere and made all of his plans fail.

Kurokawa Izana will be going to let Kisaki use him, use him all he wants because the two of them will have their own benefits.

But now, his only plan is to kill that lad-

"Kurokawa!" His brows furrowed, moved his head up and eyes twitch when she welcomed it with her (E/C) orbs.

Running in his direction while waving at him, eyes narrowed because of the wide smile plastered on her face. The purple orbs guy tilted his head watching her go to him with confusion written on his face.

This isn't even near the hospital, so why is she here?

"Why're you here?" He mumbled as soon as she stopped right in front of him.

Breathing heavily while hands on her knees, her heart beating rapidly because of running. She can't believe that her knees still handle to run like that.

"You won't even ask if I want a bottle of water," She looked up at him, frowning her lips while catching air.

"It's not my fault that you run all the way here," He answered simply and started to walk forward, passing her by and leaving her behind which made her jaw drop.

"Where are you going!?" She asked when she turned her back to him, stood straight with her brows furrowed.

"To the hospital,"

"Huh!? What are you going there!?" She asked loudly before she run to him, wanting to kick him but she knows that she'll only dig her own grave with that.

She's sure that her killer won't hesitate to kill her, and that hurts.

°°°

"I sneak out," The purple orbs guy's face turned into poker from what she answered his question, about her going out.

"My doctor let me," She chuckled taking what she said immediately, smiled awkwardly when Izana leaned over his back over.