✔︎𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Forever

She averted her gaze away from him, facing the lake back with her hands behind her, holding each other.

Wishing that he won't notice her hands trembling, she can't believe that she actually told him what's in her mind.

Though she feels more okay after saying those words straight at him. Everything is true...It doesn't matter if where or how will he going to kill her, sᴡhe's the one asking for it in the beginning.

She closed her eyes and a smile crept on her lips when she felt the cold breeze of the air. The sounds of the cherry blossoms were like a music playing in her ears, add the sound of the lake.

It feels so calming that she wanted to stay here forever if she can. Especially when this scenery is fascinating, it became more captivating when the bleached haired guy is the one who brought her here with him.

They were enveloped by silence but they're not feeling any awkwardness. The (H/C) colored hair lady turned around and open her eyes to meet his purple ones.

"What happened yesterday?" She simply asks for a reason, walked to him before sitting beside him.

Kurokawa Izana watches her until she sat down at his side. Two of them were sitting on the grass while facing the beautiful view in front of them.

"We're going to Shibuya in two days," He answered with a smile, how can he just tell her about their plan that easily?

He knows and he's watching every reaction she's expressing in her innocent pretty face. The purple orbs guy doesn't care if this is a trap or what, the only thing he knew is that he'll be going to kill her someday.

He'll be going to end her life.

"Shibuya? Isn't it far..." Her voice trailed off, (E/C) orbs staring forward.

(Y/N) thinking that he's not going to visit her? Is he going to kill her here that early? So that he won't bother to go back here in Yokohama after their business in Shibuya ended?

"I can wait..." She awkwardly smiles, eyes twitching, even so, she's giving him consent to kill her, there's no way he's going to do it today!

No! I still want to live even for days!

She thought, before shifting her eyes on Izana who's just silently looking at the scenery but listening carefully to her.

No, he can kill me today if he wanted to...

She smiled, wanting to smack her own head after immediately giving in life after seeing Kurokawa Izana.

"Deal is a deal. I'm still going to the hospital at three pm. It's okay if I'm late, right?" He turned to her, usual sweet smile plastered on his face.

Her lips parted, how can he smile like that? He looks innocent but no, he can kill someone or even ruin their faces with his bare handa and feet.

We can't blame this lady right at his side, she was captivated by him...That's why this plan is the only thing she thought that will succeed.

"Then, I'll be waiting for you," She looked away from his purple orbs, softly smiling while hugging her knees.

For the white colored haired guy, her expression always looks so calm, warm, and soft, she looks so peaceful. Which he never understand, how can someone like her who was trapped in the hospital can smile like that?

How can someone like her smile like that when her death is near or the person who's going to kill her is right at her side? The world is too cruel for her to smile like that.

Can someone like her fall into emptiness? Just like him.

That's another question pop up in his mind, tilting his head with confusion but his smile stayed. Starting at the same time scanning her whole face with his purple orbs, observing and thinking what's in her mind.

While there she is, wanting to jump on the lake with her own action because of the heat that burning her face. And the reason is because of the tanned skin pretty guy starting at her, Kurokawa Izana.

°°°

2/17/06

Watching people in front of her, back leaning over the bench, sitting comfortably. (E/C) orbs silently watching them, the sun is already setting and there she is, wearing her cardigan.

Patiently waiting for him, the cloud were already orange, it feels so calm, with the cold breeze of air and people happily enjoying each other's businesses.

She was there alone, sitting on a bench alone, she's used to it. Patients were close to her since she's been here for a long time, she just always wanted to stay alone when the time is like this.

Kurokawa Izana is an exception, isn't he, (Y/N)?

She let out a sigh at the same time, her breath hitches when the familiar sound of a bike sounded in her ears. Making her turned at where the sound came from.

A smile strived on her lips when she met his purple ones, immediately standing up and run to him.

"I thought you'll be late," She mumbled, stopping right in front of him.

"The day after tomorrow, I guess..." The eighteen years old male smile, step forward to her.

"I'm still going to wait for you," She smiles with her eyes but stopped when he put the helmet on her.

"Uh-huh," He hummed after hearing his helmet locked on, before moving his purple orbs on hers.

"Let's go," He turned his back on her and walks in his bike direction, while there she is following him with her cheerful smile.

He helps her get on, trapping her in his arms just like what he did yesterday. Without any words, he started the engine and drive off in their direction.

She closes her eyes, she can feel his hands touching hers since it was placed beside his. She can hear her heart beating so loudly in her ears, racing because of these mixed feelings he always made her feel whenever he's with her.

Butterflies flying cheerfully in her stomach, while thinking about him who's behind her and that she was in between his arms is sending shivers down her spine.

Everything in her is cheerful, especially her energetic heart pumping blood abnormally. Causing the blood to run up at her face and make her look like a burned tomato.

She opened her eyes, smile widely as the cold breeze of air welcome her.

God...She wishes to stay with him forever.

She never thought that riding with Kurokawa Izana will make her feel lively even though the word death is waiting for her.