✔︎𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Remember

Lips parted in surprise, the usual sweet smile on it faded as soon as he completely hears those words she uttered with her tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Purple orbs were staring at her (E/C) ones with mixed feelings obviously evident on it. He can see her panicking after she told him, looks like she didn't expect it just like him.

"Don't panic," He mumbled as a smile crept on his lips, bent his knees down.

Cupped her face with his hands, softly wipes those tears that cause it to wet her cheeks. She was stunned by how he acted, making her orbs shift down on him.

"How? I forgot your name," She answers, holding onto his hand and starting to cry again.

She was excited to see him, she's peacefully waiting for him, but then when she saw him. That's when she realized that she forgot his name, she can't even think to utter it just like what she always does.

"Then, my name is Kurokawa Izana." He sweetly smiles along with his eyes, letting her hold him just to calm her down.

"Kurokawa..." She uttered the name that made him nod at her as if he was proud that she calls his name.

"My brain is beginning to forget things," She murmured but enough for him to hear, she let go of his hands which made him stand up and sit beside her.

Crossing his legs, he turned his gaze on her who's leaning her back over the bench. You can say that she's thinking deeply about how will she going to explain it to him.

Since this will be her first time going to talk about her disease. She closes her fists that we're on her lap, calming herself as she inhaled an air.

"The disease is called glioblastoma, is an aggressive cancer. It doesn't have any cure but it's treatable." She continues, she knows that this bleached haired guy is listening to her carefully, even so, he's only staring at her, "My doctor said that I only have twelve to eighteen months to live."

"When did he tell you?" He asks, completely facing her with his body, putting his elbow on the bench as he leans his cheek over his palm.

"Last seventeen months ago..." Her voice trailed off, breath heavily before she let out a sigh and turned to him.

"I started forgetting things. I don't know my birthday, I don't know what's my father's name. The cancer is slowly making my brain forget everything, even your name."

She turned herself in his direction, meeting the fascinating purple orbs that always make her captivated by him.

"Even you don't have any plan killing me after ten days, a promise is a promise, a deal is a deal. It's either I die because that's the only time I have or I kill myself." A small smile crept on her lips, "I'll die after ten days."

"What if I don't want you to?" Her lips parted from what he said, their eyes were staring at each other as if they're talking in that way.

She averted his gaze, facing the other patients who's also outside with them. Her heart is beating rapidly, butterflies flying around her tummies, as a shiver was sent down on her spine from the way he stare right at her soul.

"What? Did you fall in love with me already?" She let out a soft chuckle at her own joke, trying to change the topic.

The guy who owns those purple orbs tilted his head with his brows slightly furrowed by what she said. Taking a glance at him when he didn't react or say anything. Her expression turned into a poker one when she saw how clueless he is from what he said.