✔︎𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Love

What does the word called Love means? What does it meant to people? To everyone living in this world? How can you say that you has fallen in love for someone?

Can you really tell what does it mean when you read a book where its genre is romance? Which means that the two protagonist, the female and the male lead will fall in love to each other.

Their journey from the beginning, from the prologue, from how they will meet each other, until the epilogue, the finale, and where they'll love each other until the story ends.

We will witness and read all of that, where their story will remain in our brain and in our hearts. Especially when the story itself can compare not just in the novel but also in real life.

Well, if there is challenges in the story, of course, there is also in real life. Some of the story were made in true story or true evident that the author witness in real life or experience.

Lastly, not every romance story will end up happily for the two leading characters. There might be a tough challenge that will cause the two of them part ways.

There might be a third party, the other character loses his or her feelings towards the other, causing to ask for breaking up. If there a lot of reasons to fall for each other, there also a plenty reasons of the two parting their ways.

In this story of (L/N) (Y/N) the certain someone that Kurokawa Izana was ordered to kill, what do you think about this story's ending?

Isn't it thrilling? What if Kurokawa Izana don't have any intention to kill her? Is that reason is enough for her not to take her own life just to make her promise accomplish?

Is he enough to stop her? Or is she enough to make him stop?

Standing at the edge of the building, facing the breathtaking view right in front of his purple orbs. With the wind pressure touching against his skin, brewing his bleached white colored hair.

The sun is up there, rising with its pride just like this tanned skin guy wearing his gang uniform, screaming how powerful and dangerous he is.

The King...Named Kurokawa Izana.

He's too precious, isn't he? But the world was against to him, that's why he ended up falling deeply down and get drown by emptiness. That even he, can't help or save himself from getting drown.

But the lady who's caged in the hospital, who's like a child who always got the freedom whenever she's with him, reaching his hand out to save.

Making his vacant purple eyes has feelings, his fake expression, especially his sweet smiles came true without him noticing. Feeling the words called peace and rest, whenever he's with her.

The suffocation the both of them feeling vanishing whenever they can feel each others presence.

Did this white haired eighteen years old lower his guard without his knowledge? Or did she caught him off guard?

"Izana!" His loyal servant called out his name, Kakucho Hitto finally came in, "I don't agree with this!"

"Why are you cooperating with them?!" He added, with disbelief and disagreement evidently written over his expression, about Tetta Kisaki and Hanma Shuji being with them.

He finally found about it today, he was clueless and his king knew that he won't agree about him taking them in.

"Silence, Kakucho," His king mumbled calmly, "This is our only way to defeat Toman,"