Chapter 3- Endless Waterfall

"You've doomed us all"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

The cold air blew around us as we entered a waters filled with icebergs, snow, and ice. I shivered as the snow flew down on us. My nose was bright red and I had a fear of frostbite. I was very fond of all my body parts and I didn't want to lose any.

The ship was covered in a thin sheet of ice.

Pintel had snow everywhere and he hugged himself for warmth. Shivering he said, "No one said anything about cold".

"I'm sure there must be a good reason for our suffering" Ragetti said.

"Why don't that obeah woman bring Maia back the same way she brought back Barbossa? Pintel asked

Because Barbossa was only dead" Tia said "Maia is taken body and soul, to a place not of death but punishment. The worst fate a person can bring upon himself.... Stretching on forever. That's what awaits at Davy Jone's Locker."

"Yeah I knew there was a good reason" Ragetti said, as Tia walked off.

I sighed; it was all my fault that Maia had been taken. All my fault.

"Anyway, why are we even rescuing her, she was only part of our crew for a little bit" Ragetti said.

I glared at him "She was a valuable crew member, and I would certainly swap you for her.''

"Oh" Pintel said "Burned"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Never Mind" he muttered.

I stumbled towards Will; he was looking at the map we had taken from Feng. I saw one of the men from Singapore, who had a completely frostbitten foot. The man snapped his frozen toe off, and I grimaced. The man looked horrified and quickly tried to put the toe back on.

"Its not use mate" I told him "It's gone forever"

He squeaked and still tried to attach the toe back to his foot.

Will was trying to figure the map out. It led to Davy Jone's locker, and Maia. Everyone's cheeks were red but his were the reddest.

"over the edge, over again. Sunrise sets, flash of green" He read.

Elizabeth was shaking under a blanket. "Give me the map Will" I said.

He looked at me "No"

"Captains orders" I shivered, trying to make him give it to me, but I was too cold.

"Well you're not the Captain" Will replied "do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?"

I scowled at him, but I didn't look very imitating, with my red cheeks and snow-covered hair.

"Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?" Barbossa asked.

"I reckon I seen my far share. Happens on rare occasion. The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it. Some claim to have seen it who ain't. And some say..." Gibbs said.

"It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead" Pintel interrupted.

Gibbs glared at the man.

"Sorry" Pintel muttered.

"Trust me, young Master Turner" Barbossa said "It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back"

I groaned.

We continued to sail through the wintery waters, two floating glaciers lay ahead of us and we disappeared between the giant blocks of ice.

~~

The glistening sea beneath us was calm and dark. The stars reflected onto the gentle water.

I sat on the side of the ship, gazing at the stars. They reminded me of Maia.

I heard Will yelling and quickly turned around. I turned to quickly and I fell into the water with a splash. I groaned and tried to find a foothold on the boat. I couldn't find any. "Help" I shouted.

"Jack's gone overboard" I heard Elizabeth say.

"Bugger" I mumbled.

I heard laughter and saw a smirk on a couple of pirates faces. I glowered at them.

"Just Help me already"

I saw a rope get tossed and I started climbing it, desperate to get out of the water.

I collapsed onto the deck. I was soaking wet and shivering.

"Wet" I complained "Why do I always have to be wet"

"Barbossa, up ahead" Will shouted.

"Aye" he nodded "we're good and lost now"

I groaned "Why"

"Lost?" Elizabeth asked.

"For certain you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways everyone would know where it is" Barbossa explained.

I groaned once again.

"Why is Jack always so grumpy now" Will asked with a smirk.

"I don't know" I replied tersely "Maybe since Maia got taken to the Locker and the fact that I'm wet"

"Well you got a point" Will said, his smirk dropping from his face.

Gibbs called out "We're gaining speed"

"Aye" Barbossa replied.

"To stations" Will yelled "All hands to stations!''

I ran to the side of the ship, careful not to fall over.

"Rudder full. Hard aport! Gather way" Will called/

"Nay" Barbossa shouted.

I looked at him in confusion.

Spit flew out of the man's mouth "Belay that! Let her run straight and true''

"You've doomed us all" Elizabeth shrieked.

I looked and saw that we were heading towards a giant waterfall.

"Oh fuck, were dead" I mumbled. "Barbossa you've killed us, I hate you"

"Don't be so unkind Jack" He replied "You may not survive to pass this way again and these be the last friendly words you'll hear"

Tia was muttering to herself. A pile of crab claws in her hands.

"Hold on" Will yelled.

I quickly scrambled towards the nearest rope.

The ship fell backwards, and I screamed. It flipped over the edge of the endless waterfall and into the darkness

A/N

Hey guys.

Question- Who is your favourite villain in potc?

Mine is probably Barbossa

Unless Angelica counts as a villain. lol

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story :)