Chapter 11- The Goddess

                                          "You're a goddess, figure something out" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

I ran around on the deck of the Flying Dutchman. The last couple of hours had been hell.

First Maia rejects me

Then she told me she's Artemis and I don't really believe her.

Then she disappeared and left her wolf ( The wolf had stayed behind at Shipwreck Cove)

Then Sao Feng betrayed us and shit.

Then the brethren court.

I don't know why I voted for Elizabeth, but I wasn't really thinking.

Then Elizabeth gave me up to Davy Jones, like what the fuck.

Now the battle with Beckett and Jones.

So yeah, lately my life had been amazing. And Also, I hadn't even had any rum today.

I took out my sword and groaned, it was snapped in half. I dropped it and ran away with my arms waving in the air.

Jones walked in front of me and did I weird octopus thing. It was terrifying. I screamed as loud as I had ever screamed in my life.

The big whirlpool thing in the ocean that Calypso had made suddenly glowed red, sending waves crashing towards the ships. Really didn't help, the rain was already strong.

Everyone stopped fighting and we all watched as a massive figure rose out of the ocean

It was a woman. She was immensely beautiful. Her silky brown hair fell in waves down her back and her hypnotising brown eyes stared us all down.

And it was Maia.

She was really Artemis?

Artemis's P.O.V

I rose out of the ocean, I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time.

Power.

Everyone was looking at me in awe.

I looked at all the pirates and fish things.

My eyes glowed silver as I walked towards the ship Jack was on.