Chapter 7- Captured

Artemis's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to Zeus's disapproving face peering ( I EDITED THAT- IT SAID PEEING LMAO)  over me. I stuck out my tongue.

He scowled "Artemis, you've been a very bad girl"

"I've been a liar, been a cheat, been a lover, been a thief, I think you're a stupid man"

His face went bright red and I smirked.

"You dare!" Zeus yelled.

"If I didn't dare then why would I say it" I replied.

He scowled. "You're a MAIDEN goddess, you can't fall in love"

"I fucking hate that rule, your depriving me off happiness, I didn't fucking ask for this"

"I will send you to Tartarus if you keep disrespecting me" Zeus yelled.

I stared at him in surprise and betrayal. That was the worst punishment of all time.

Tartarus was a hell pit full of criminals, monsters, and titans. I wouldn't survive down there if I was mortal.

I took a deep breath and said "Do what you must"

Zeus stared at me in surprise.

"I love Jack, and If you're going to send me to Tartarus, At least let me tell him that" I said softly.

"You are NOT supposed to fall in love, fall out in love immediately"

'' That's not how it works dumbass" I glared.

"That's it" Zeus yelled "Caitlin, Rhea take Artemis to the cells"

Two beautiful woman walked in. One had dark long hair and the other blonde.

I stared at them as they gently took my arms and helped me to my feet, leading me towards the cells.

I shook their hands off "I can walk by myself"

"Yes, my lady" Rhea replied.

"What are you the goddesses of?" I asked, trying not to think of the cells. I could handle it. Olympian Cells were actually quite nice, compared to mortal ones. I was strong and I wouldn't give in to Zeus.

"Friendship and animals" Rhea replied.

"Badass Woman, Danger, Sarcasm, and Big Cats" Caitlin, who had been quiet until now said.

We reached the cells and they smiled sadly at me.

"We worship you; I hope you will be happy with the pirate" Rhea said.

"We will try to save you, anyway what's life with a little bit of Danger" Caitlin said.

"Nothing" I smirked.

I stepped inside the damn cell and closed my eyes, to dreams of Jack. It was best to sleep when you were being put in a cell, and I was tired as fuck.

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a cloth over my mouth. I tried to rip it off, but a strong hand stopped me.

"Don't bother" Aries said, "You'll just be more drugged."

I glared at him distaste. My head swam and I drifted back to the dreamworld. The last thing I heard was

"Zeus will punish you badly"

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself being carried. I tried to rip off the gag and kick my capture. Then I realized my feet were tied.

I mentally groaned.

I felt myself being put on the floor. Then the voice I had grown to hate spoke.

"You haven't learned to respect me Artemis" Zeus growled "Take off her gag"

I felt the gag get ripped off.

"You expect me to respect you when you fucking trapped me, drugged me and hurt me"

He glared at me.

"I haven't hurt you"

"Not physically dumbass" I replied.

"You are being punished, but first I shall make you a goddess again. So you don't die and so your forced to stay there forever" Zeus said, smiling evilly.

I froze.

"That's right Artemis, you're going to Tartarus, and you're not coming back"

A/N

Hehe, cliffhanger again.

Sorry for the short chapter

Anyway I hate Zeus right now. 

What god/goddess do you hate the most?