Stud-Town Poly

Jayden Jr

"I can't do it I can't do it!" Alicia cries, I hold her hand "Baby you got this, Just a few more pushes and we get to meet our beautiful baby" I kiss her forehead, The ambulance came so late so now my woman can't even get an epidural and she is in so much pain, Our baby was estimated at nine pounds nine ounces "PUSH 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....10" The doctor counts, Alicia squeezes my hand really tight but I don't mind I know she is in a lot of pain. I wish I could take it all away "I see your baby's head push harder!" The doctor says "Babe" Alicia cries out "I'm right here baby" I kiss her forehead "AHHHHH AHHHH FUCK!" She screams as our baby's head comes out "Squeeze my hand babe" I put both of hands in her hands, she squeezes them really tight "Fuck it hurts it hurts" I wish I could take her pain away "BABY'S OUT!" The doctor places our baby on Alicia's chest, "What have we got?" I open our baby's legs "A GIRL!" I shout in excitement and Alicia and I kiss our baby girl "I love you babe, You did great!" I kiss Alicia on the lips "Thank you for being here baby" She smiles "I wouldn't miss it for the world" I kiss her again "Is everything okay?" I ask the doctor "She tore so we have to clean it up and put a few stitches, Right now I'm going to take the placenta out then numb the area okay?" "Is it bad?" Alicia asks "Third degree tear but you'll heal sweetie" The nurse passes the doctor a few things "It's okay babe" I kiss her forehead.

After they weigh our beautiful girl we find out she is nine pounds even "Big beautiful healthy baby" The nurse puts her on Alicia, Alicia begins to breastfeed her as I take pictures "Did you send any to moms?" She asks "Yeah, She said congratulations and great job!" "Tell her I said thank you" Alicia smiles "I will babe" I take a pic of her and our baby "Any name ideas?" She asks "No, you?" I ask "Not yet but we will come up with something"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dani Lexus

"Damn!" I slap Jayden's jiggle booty "What's up with all y'all slapping my ass?" She laughs "We love watching it jiggle!" I lick my lips "Whatever!" She pushes me against the wall, puts her hand in my boxers and starts playing with my clit, I put my hand on her clit and start playing with it "Mmhmm, Look who's more dominate" I kiss her neck "Come here" Jay lays on the bed, I get between her legs and go to work, I know she's with Lyndon but I don't even care One taste of Jayden it's game over! I don't even need a damn strap I can eat her pussy day in and day out "Mmmm" her moans intensify as I speed my tongue up "Shiiit" she grabs the pillow, her legs start to shake, She cums all over my face but I keep going "You taste so good" I kiss her thighs before sucking and licking all over her clit "mmm shiiit" she moans out, I take the pillow and throw it on the floor, I release all the pressure from with in "Mmhmm let it out baby" I kiss her clit "mmmm shiiit!" She covers her mouth "Mmhmm let it out" I pull her hands down and hold them "Shiiit" she starts to get louder and louder the faster my tongue flickers over that clit. Incoming call from SexyLyndon😻 incoming call from SexyLyndon😻
"If you answer that I'm not stopping" I say "One minute?" Jay tries to sit up but I don't let her "Nope!" I answer her phone putting it on speaker "Hey babe" Jayden says "What the hell, You masturbating or something?" Lyndon laughs "Nah!" I say lowly "Huh?" Lyndon laughs "Y yes" Jayden sighs "Mmm well let me come over and perfect that for you!" Lyndon says "B babe" Jay covers her mouth... I grab the phone and unmute it "JAYDEN!" Lyndon yells "Huh?" She moans "Why the fuck is... You know what nevermind! Open the door" Lyndon says then the phone hangs up "Shit I can't move" Jay moans "I got you" I get up, Wipe my face in the bathroom then go open the door for Lyndon... "I knew it" she smirks "You can beat my ass if you want" I put my hands behind my back, Lyndon grabs me by the neck and pulls me closer "This is what y'all want?" She kisses me, We both head to the bedroom where Jayden lays there, eyes closed, legs open "So it's like this huh?" Lyndon smirks "B.." Jayden gets cut off when I return between her legs and get straight to work, Lyndon pulls my boxers down and starts to eat me out...