You can leave!!!!-8

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE

Jayden Jr Sunday (4:00pm)
"PUT YOUR HANDS ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND DROP THE KNIFE" the police officer says "BITCH FUCK YOU!" I spat as I drop the knife but keep my hands at my side "My uncle's a police officer he's gonna get yo ass fake ass pig" I laugh "Ain't no nigger in the hood that scares me" he goes to pull the trigger but I grab the gun and toss it than take off running "BITCH ASS PIG" I yell as I climb over a 8foot fence and hop down, once on the other side I bang on the door, it opens "Close one fool" Devan and I let out a loud laugh as we go out back into the garage hopping into the 2 door blue Honda and taking off. The police officer is standing outside looking confused I slouch down in the seat as Devan takes off, of course he ain't gonna question Devan cuz he's a white guy, I keep my white friends where I need em.
Mom: Jr where are you? 4:30pm
Mom: Jr Xavier is crying for you 5:00pm
Mom: JAYDEN JR CARTER I WILL TRACK YOUR ASS DOWN IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME 6:40pm
Me: Ma sorry, Devan and I were on the system I'm on my way home now. Don't freak out I love you and I'm safe 😘😘😘 8pm

Jailene 😍

"So are you done? Cuz I got shit to do, I need to charge my phone and clean up my room" I say as I get up from my chair "NO I AIN'T DONE ! I know you fuckin wit someone else so speak up and let it be known" Unique starts crying and damn this bitch...

"So are you done? Cuz I got shit to do, I need to charge my phone and clean up my room" I say as I get up from my chair "NO I AIN'T DONE ! I know you fuckin wit someone else so speak up and let it be known" Unique starts crying and damn this bitch so emotional jesusssss "Girl I ain't wit nobody but you so stop wit the dramatics please and thank you!" I finish my water bottle than get up "bullshit and you know it! I seen the way you smile at your phone and I saw our video is no longer on Instagram or Facebook. It's private on YouTube" Unique rolls her eyes "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU CAN LEAVE UNIQUE YOU CAN LEAVEEEEE!!!!"