Blue? Takai? Which one?-10

The next day - 7:30am (TUESDAY)
"Mmm it smells good in here" I walk into the kitchen open the fridge and grab a water bottle then sit down on the barstool "I'm making everyone's favorites" Jailene smiles "Well thank you baby" I hug my daughter "Unique is still here how long is she staying?" Jailene asks "I don't know... I have to figure something out" I grab a piece of cooked bacon "mommmm" she laughs "sorry I'm hungry I'll be right back I have to talk to Blue" I head back upstairs, brush my teeth and tongue so I don't smell like bacon then go into the room to communicate my problems with Blue. "Hey baby" Blue pulls me into the bathroom but I quickly back up from her trying to kiss me "what's wrong?" She asks "I need to talk to you" I say "Can it wait I missed you" she tries to kiss me again but I push her back "Just come In the room so we can talk" I say as I exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom "what's wrong?" She asks "I think I need a break.. just alone time to think about everything.. to think about us" I look at Blue's face for some sort of reaction "W what happened between us?" She asks "Blue I don't know I mean, You don't help out with the children, you don't love them, You don't help Jr with his son when I am gone, You ignore Kaiden's needs.. I want another child and how am I going to do that with you if you don't even love my kids now?" I express my feelings "I do love you, I do also love them but I don't know how to express my love with teenage kids and I just didn't want to get in the way and have them think that I am trying to take over and be the third parent." Blue looks at me with sadness in her eyes "I never been a parent before I don't know what to do.." "Why didn't you just tell me that?" I ask "Because I didn't want to upset you but I do love you all. So I am sorry for not expressing that enough... I know you still have feelings for Takai by the way." Blue looks into my eyes for conformation I immediately look away "Is that why you want a break" she quotes the word "break" with her fingers "I'm not breaking up with you but I just need to see where my head is at." "Maybe I came into your life a little to quickly for you" Blue goes to walk out but I grab her hand "It's not even like that Blue I care about you a lot"
"Do you love me? Can you see yourself marrying me?" She asks but I freeze... I do not know how to respond "So you don't? Helllooo Jayden!" "I I need some time..." I walk out of the room and down the stairs where everyone else is eating "Jailene I have to go out for a minute" I say "Okay here take your plate" she says "Thank you" I grab my keys and head out to the car *I still love Takai...*

9am Knock knock "WHOOOO?" "hey!" Takai opens the door. Soon as it's open enough I give her a huge tight hug "damn suffocate me then" she laughs and so do I. Next thing I know is I'm kissing all over her, I can tell she just got out the shower mmm "j Jayden..." "shhh..." I continue kissing on her when she pulls away "B blue" she reminds me "ughhhh" I groan