I really love you!-3

Takai 💔😢 12:30pm

"Heyyy baby" I hug Kaiden as soon as Jayden puts him down "hi mama" he runs off when I put him down, going to play with his sister "Can we talk please?" I say to Jayden "there's nothing to talk about, I am here so you can see him one last time" Jayden sits down on the couch I sit next to her "just listen, please" I begin "everything in the past I am done with. That night I never meant for it to happen I never meant for anyone to get hurt you and the kids mean everything to me. Literally everything and I just wish you would see that, I know I fucked up many times before but I promise you it'll never ever happen again. I love you Jayden please forgive me please. I want to be able to see Kaiden,Jr and Jailene please! I really love you and I really love them with all my heart look I'm seeing a therapist" I pull out a paper from my back pocket "that's great Takai you need one!" Is Jayden's only response "Jayden talk to me!" A tear falls from my eye "Pay attention to Kaiden go play with him! I will only be here for 4 hours" Jayden pulls out her phone paying me no mind so I snatch it from her "Takai don't!" She goes to snatch it back but I don't let her "look at me! Talk to me please I deserve that. I've changed can't you see that? Can't you see that I actually love you, Blue is just there she doesn't love the kids she just wants you" I cry "you don't know blue you don't know what she does!" Jayden grabs the phone from me "Talk to me!" I beg "talk to me or I'll kill myself, I have nothing to live for anyways!" I pull a knife out of my back pocket and hold it to my throat.

Jayden Jr 1pm
"Mom isn't answering her damn phone" I put the phone down and pick up my son, he's crying and he won't stop I don't know what to do "BLUE I NEED HELP!" I yell "Text your mom Jr I'm doing something" blue says "she won't answer!" I sigh loudly but good thing I have a sister, Jailene comes in the room and picks him up to began rocking him. Soon my lil man begins to fall asleep "Thanks sis" I hug her "get some sleep I'll stay in here" Jailene says "Alright" I lay down on my bed and drift off.