Who do I want!?-6

Destiny Syn  Friday 3pm
"Hey beautiful" I kiss my fiancé "Baby look at this" she shows me a video of Jailene and Unique "Fuck them hoes, Jailene coming here right?" I ask "Yeah she just said she's 6 minutes away. "Alright that's good!" I set up the table so all of us can eat and drink. Jailene, I and my girl been seeing each other for a few weeks now. Unique doesn't know about this poly relationship and she won't know until Jailene thinks it's right to tell her. "Unique is the jealous type" my girlfriend Cyree says "I know babe I know but she will get over it." I put the alcohol and food in the middle of the table, by the time I'm done with everything Jailene knocks on the door which Cyree opens. Cyree is 20 years old and 5'8 I'm 18 years old and 5'7 but Jailene is 5'7! Now and she's 18 also. She's so amazing "Heyyy beautiful" I run over and hug her, leaving kisses on her neck "Hey babes" Cyree kisses her too. Our relationship is amazing and we all get along which I love. "Unique had a whole fit sorry for being late, how's everything?" Jailene asks "It's all good and you're only a minute late so don't worry about it babe" Cy smiles "I just hate being late ya know, mmm let me get some of this moscato" Jailene grabs a cup while I pour the moscato in her cup filling it to the top. With a headache like Unique she's going to need this wine. Trust me.... "So do you have an idea of when you are going to tell your parents about this?" Cy asks "I want to tell my mom tonight, Blue ain't my parent. Only Jayden is" Jailene plates her food "So you don't fuck wit blue?" I ask "Naw like she's coo, but I'm not gonna call her mom, mama, or mommy. Jayden is my mom in my eyes, Blue is just there for how long I don't know but yeah. I wish Takai would come back. I know she cheated but they still love each other I know they do" She sighs "What about Blue? She would be devastated" Cy shakes her head "Man fuck Blue! Bitch came in and took over. Got my mom looking like a bitch now, not a femme but my mom is soft when it comes to Blue, I know my moms still got feelings for takai. Still got her pictures in her underwear drawer" Jailene laughs and so do I "Damn blue gonna bug out she finds that shit" Cy and I laugh "And ima make sure she finds it... I left my mom's drawer open with a picture on top" Jailene smirks "AWWWW SHIIIIT YOU BAD" we all laugh.

Jayden💕🖤 3pm
"Babe" Takai looks at me "Mmm" I open my eyes "I'm sorry for every- for everything" Takai kisses my cheek. I would kiss her back but I'm nervous, I don't know what to do "I love you Takai, but I have to get back home alright?" I get up to check my cellphone
Jayden Jr: Xavier's crying... help
Jayden Jr: mom what the hell!!!!!
Jayden Jr: nvm Jailene helped me!
Blue💙:babe when you come home bring almond milk
Blue💙: hellloooo Baby
Blue💙: If you sleep over that bitch house ima smack you 😒
Blue💙: BIG BET!!! Takai told me you're sleeping have a good time for real love👌🏾
Me: I'm coming home now🙄

I get Kaiden and my belongings than head out the door, Takai watches us leave "will I see you again?" She asks "I don't know, I I'm with Blue" I say "Jayden please" Takai cries which hurts my heart "I'll text you alright!" I drive off and uhh I never got into a fight with Blue but I know it'll be our first one today "mama juice" Kaiden says "When we get home okay" I smile "okay" he smiles back than begins to sing ABCs.

3:50pm
Blue
"What took so long?" I ask Jayden when she pulls up "Almond milk and juice" she says while getting Kaiden "Ahh okay, well next time please text me you're going somewhere else" I get the groceries from the front seat "My bad" Jayden says "No problem babe, just got worried is all. How's lil man?" I ask "He's good" Jayden and I head in the house. She carries Kaiden in who's holding a sip cup of juice "mama I want jr" he runs up the stairs once inside "Oh umm Jailene went to her friends house and Xavier was screaming all night. I didn't know what he wanted nor did Jr. also Milah came by with some papers, I didn't open them" I put the juice and almond milk away. "alright Ill check it out after I shower" Jayden goes to head up the stairs but I pull her towards me "I owe you a smack" I giggle kissing her lips "Mmm don't play wit me" she smirks "Ima get yo ass" I smirk 😏