Obsession-24

Unique - Back Home (4pm)

"HOW COULD YOU?" I slap Jailene "I AM JUST HAVING FUN STOP TRIPPIN UNIQUE!" She yells back "FUN? CHEATING ON ME IS FUN? REALLY JAILENE, ight ima go kiss another bitch and you tell me how you like it ight?" I get in her face "Chill out" Jailene lau...

"HOW COULD YOU?" I slap Jailene "I AM JUST HAVING FUN STOP TRIPPIN UNIQUE!" She yells back "FUN? CHEATING ON ME IS FUN? REALLY JAILENE, ight ima go kiss another bitch and you tell me how you like it ight?" I get in her face "Chill out" Jailene laughs "Unique you tripping bae, Chill out damn!" "I am not chilling out!" I say as I slap her face again "Hit me one mo Tim.." before she could finish I draw back my fist and go to punch her but she grabs my arms and wrestles me to the floor "YOU WANNA HIT ME HUH? WANNA PUNCH ME FOR YOUR FUCKIN ACCUSATIONS, I AIN'T CHEATING SO GET IT OUT OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE MIND! I AM NOT CHEATIIIIIIIING SIMPLE AS THAT THE FUCK!" Jailene pushes me then gets up off of me "Whatever!" Tears leave my eyes "Why are you both yelling?" Takai comes into the room "I'm sorry, We just got into an argument" Jailene brushes it off like nothing "look your mother should be here soon so please speak to her!" Takai says to Jailene "Okay I will" she says. When Takai leaves I start putting some of my clothes in my backpack "girl where you gonna go?" Jailene laughs "I'll sleep outside but I ain't sleeping beside you!" I go to leave when she pulls me back "Yes you are so go shower and get cozy" "No, I'm not doing this anymore..." As soon as those words left my mouth Jailene pushes me against the wall with her hands tightly around my throat "Remember when you choked me?" She asks but I don't say anything "Get yo ass in the bed before I make you get in the bed" she applies more pressure so I just take it. Jailene kisses my lips then let's go, I lean over trying to catch my breathe "Don't start nothing else.... I would never cheat on you papi" Jailene smirks but I don't... I feel like complete shit.

💰Jayden King 👑
Text messages
Blue: Baby answer me
Blue: I miss you sweetie
Blue: I hope you are doing well
Blue: please answer Jay
Blue: How are you? Please answer
Blue: BABBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYY
Blue: JAYDEN WTF YO
Blue: Why are you doing this to me I love you can't you see?
Blue: Just let me know if I have any chance with you still
Me: LEAVE ME ALONE DO NOT CALL DO NOT TEXT DO NOT EMAIL!!! LEAVE ME BE!!!
Blue: Okay 💔😔

OBSESSED: of a person) be preoccupied with or constantly worrying about something.
"her husband, who is obsessing about the wrong she has done him"