You Trick and I'll Treat!

"Lucina, Morgan follow me!" Said a young girl named Yuki.

Yuki hails from a realm known as hillyria. She was summoned by the summoner of Askr known as Kiran. She was looking forward to this year's Halloween. She made friends with Lucina, queen of Ylisse. And her daughter Morgan. She also met Lucina's husband, Robin. Yuki loved playing with their family, and she started to feel a part of it. Yuki led Lucina and Morgan to the entrance of the festival.

"Lucina. Is Robin here yet? I'm so excited, I just can't wait!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry Yuki. Robin just needs more time getting into his. He he. Furry outfit." Lucina teased.

Yuki skipped around Lucina happily. Yuki was dressed as a Vampire with a long black cloak. Morgan dressed as a dragon in resemblance to grima. Although Robin didn't acknowledge it. He didn't want to see his daughter sad. Lucina was dressed as a witch. She wanted to keep it simple this year.

"Mother. Father is taking quite some time. Are you sure he will be fine?" Morgan asked Lucina.

"I mean he is taking quite a while. I'll go and-." Lucina stopped.

Just before she was about to continue, the ground started to shake. The sky became dark and the world became engulfed in shadow. The three looked up at the sky to reveal a large dragon. Lucina's eyes widened.

"GIRLS FOLLOW ME!" Lucina yelled.

The girls all ran until they found shelter in a little hut.

"Oh no oh no oh no. I should've known." Lucina says.

"What happened mother?" Yuki askes, frightened by the monster.

Lucina didn't answer. She just looked at the sky. The fell dragon flew in the sky, scaring everyone that passed. Candy flew everywhere and people scrambled out of the festival. Although the dragon didn't dare to attack. He flew over the festival looking down at the people. Lucina, Morgan and Yuki all saw Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Kiran come in.

"EVERYONE FLEE TO SAFETY!" Prince Alfonse yelled. He stared at the dragon and drew his sword.

Anna and Sharena also drew their weapons. They were all ready in a battle stance.

"KIRAN. RETURN THAT BEAST BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM!" Alfonse Said to Kiran.

Kiran's summoning weapon glowed.

"WAIT!"

Everyone looked back to see Robin. He was in his furry costume which was actually a werewolf outfit. His eyes glowed red and purple swirls of magic surrounded him.

"Kiran, stop! Listen, Grima here brings no harm. I just gave him a little invitation." Robin says, smirking wickedly.

Grima still flew above the festival and let out a happy squeal. The order of heroes stared at Grima then back at Robin.

"You mean you invited GRIMA!? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IT HERE!?" Alfonse exclaimes.

"Heh, I got my ways." Robin chuckles. Then he looked at Morgan and Yuki.

"Girls, how do I look?" Robin asked them.

The girls ran to Robin and started talking and laughing. Lucina then went over to Robin.

"Grima...please don't do anything to my children." Lucina said to Robin.

"Lucina sweetie. Don't worry. Robin's children are my children." Robin says, while hugging his children. "Now c'mon kids! The candy won't be waiting for long!" Robin says. He started to race with Morgan and Yuki to the festival.

Lucina let's out a little laugh, looking at Robin's Fluffy white ears, tail and paws. She follows behind them. And Grima however, steals a pumpkin pin from a shop owner and places it on his head.

Everything goes well for the heroes, villains and dragons. And they all have a happy Halloween!!

This Is my first one shot of the series. It for the new update of fire emblem heroes, which fell dragon Grima returns to celebrate Halloween! Happy Halloween everyone!!