a cream filled cookei👌👈

Suggested by:fruityhairbrush and demotichaotic enjoy😈😈😈😈💪💪👌👈

Sparks pov:

Last night was fire, the view of the girl getting pounded, railed, and got came into, I wish that was me and her-wait.. What am I saying?! Me and herb just met.. But he's kinda hot tbh. Ok, maybe I wanted to pound him until he can't walk anymore..

Ok, maybe that thought wasn't very pleasant, uhh,oh yea! I'm off work today. Then why am I awake at 1 in the morning? Idk, idc. Herb was still asleep, god damn why was he so cute-am I gay?! No, yes.

~time skip 6 hrs later~

"Z-sparkling- I need t-t-to tell you something" herb studdered. "Yes?" I replied. "I'll j-just motion it.." He said, flustered. He leaned against me and literally kissy kissy lemon squeesy.

Herbs pov:

FUCK! what if he doesn't like me back? I'm an idiot. I couldn't breath at this point so I release the kiss to breath. I staired at him while he was In shock.

After a minute and a half he kissed me back. "MNF-mm?~" I they to speak into the kiss. It turned into a make out session. I was basically on top of him, our dicks touching, made my dick twitch. "A-" I release the kiss and cut off my moan. "You like that?~" spark teased. I nodded.barely. "b-but we can't f-f-fuck-the other cookies would wake up-" I worried. "Good~so the whole kingdom will know your mine and only mine" sparkling litterally rubbing my dick with his."f-fuck~"i moaned soft

No ones pov:

Sparkling picked up herb and layed him down doggy style on the bed. "W-what are you doing sparkling-" herb said confused. A lil flustered. Sparkling took off his and herbs boxers and (pants), sparkling leaned on top of herb. "Suck" sparkling pointed two fingers to herbs mouth. Herb refused to open his mouth, Thenclicaly being a bitch boy.

"Fine~being a bitch boy will make it hurt more" he growled. Herb started to regret and his face heated up. Sparkling lined his dick up to his ass. And pounded. "Ah~spar-mm~" herb yelped. Sparkling smirked. Hurb arched his back. And speaded his legs a bit.

Sparkling flipped herb sunny side up. Sparkling leaned over to his neck and sucked and kissed it. "A-ah~" herb moaned. "Heh... Found it.." Sparkling sucked and licked his sweet spot. "Sh-shit~" herb moaned softly. Sparkling picked up herb, sat down, and put herb on his lap. He un-did herbs shirt and took it off. Sparkling licked his lips like he was some kind of hungry dog or some shit.

Spark starting sucking on herbs right nipple. "Mnn~a-" herb cut himself with his hand. Spark smirked and lined his dick with his ass and started to sloppy pound. "Ah~sparky~f-faster~" herb moaned, not even trying to cover  his mouth. Spark enjoyed hearing the nickname herb gave him.

sparkling went faster and faster, and started pumping herbs harmless dick. He went faster at both, finding pleasure. Sparkling stopped pumping and continued to pounded into herb. "AH~YES~SPARKY~FUCK! RIGHT THERE~" herb moaned loudly.

Sparkling smirked and continued to pound herbs G spot. At this point, herb is a moaning and panting mess. Clearly people heard him, but sparkling didn't care. Sparkling came into herb, making herb turn into a cream filled cookie. Spark stopped and panted. Sparkling dressed herb and himself. "I need a shower now-" herb panted. "I don't care~" spark laughed, filled with panting.

Hope y'all enjoyed herb being a cream filled cookie lmaoo.