4/4 final/chapter 9

I completely forgot about all my books and focused on reading wattpad books, Thenclically taking a break but yeah. Final chapter whoooo. Any who let's get onto the story. Ignore the picture btw

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sparklings pov:

I woken up suddenly waking up to 100+ texts from latte, I started texting latte and here's how it went:

Latte:
Hey have you seen espresso? He's been gone for ages

You:
Nope. Haven't seen him this week. Ask Madeleine.

Latte:
I already did and said to ask you bc you were the last one seen with him

You:
Well, he did say he was going to a 'science camp'

Latte:
Fuck that bastard

You:
Latte your a teacher, you shouldn't be cussing

Latte:
Who cares, anyway bye

You:
Bye?

~irl~

Okay that was strange.. Anyway herbs texting me.

~back on messenger~

Herb:
Hey I was wondering if we could go out on a picnic or something

You:
That would sound nice, and I don't have work today so #winwin

Herb:
Lol, when are you free today?

You:
I'm free at 9,00 to 9,30 today, hey where is it?

Herb:
At the nearest park near your house

You:
Kay just asking

Herb:
Perfect! Love you!

You:
Love you too, bye

Herb:
Bye!

~irl again~

I yawned, and got up and went into the shower. 'Wait... Me and herb are not dating? Why did he tell me ily then? Idk 🤷‍♀️' I thought. I got out of the shower and dried off.

I put some casual clothes on and released it was 8:49 I was asleep for that long. Damn. I'm a lazy bastard. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. Once I got done with all of that I put shoes on and headed out.

It was only 9:00 I'm pretty sure he wants me there by nine. I walked throughout the park a bit and caught herb. I saw he had already set up the whole picnic. I sat down by him.

"Hey herb!" I greeted. "Hey sparky!!" He greeted back. "Nice set up, I wouldn't have motivation to do it this good, heh.." I yawned after I said that. "Hah! Ive always been by nature my whole life, sparky, I know how to set up a neat picnic." He bragged.

"Don't brag about it, I'm a bartender" I protested. "I can tell you had to put up a fight yesterday" he pointed out all my scratches and bruises. "Yeah, at the bar? Oh my god it was the most stupidest reason ive ever had put up with" I used grammerly for that one.

"What happened? Did a cookie get his dick snapped in half while fighting you and the other guy?" He asked jokingly. "Actually yeah" it really happened, I'm sorry.

"Wait what?! Did he get sent to the hospital?!" He asked with a laugh and in a worried tone. "Yep, no judgment for him, the other guy almost snapped mine" I jokingly said but sadly at the same time.

"He sounds like..." Herb thought for a second. "Muscle cookie? Yep." I said relieved that I got his fat cock out of my ass. "HAH! who was the victim cookie?" Herb asked me.

"Err.... Uhm.... Yeah..... About... That.... It was vampire-" I said it like I didn't feel guilt. "Poor vamp" he said sadly.

~time skip we got done~

"Hey sparky it's getting late can I spend the night at yours?" Herb asked kinda embarrassed. "Yea of course! Anything for you babe!" I agreed and realised what I said. "I mean herb.." I felt embarrassed.

"It's fine you can call me that, I dont mind at all" he said, completely fine with it. "Thanks, now let's go I feel like we're the only cookies out here" I said, looking around to find nobody, but red velvet walking chiffon.

~Herbs pov:~

I felt someone pick me up and carry me, I opened my eyes and saw sparkling carrying me until we got to his house. I saw him look down at me and I Immediately shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I felt something lay me down and something sat by me. Sparkling put a blanket on both of us. I started to get cold so I scooted closer to sparkling very slowly. In like a minute in a half our arms were touching.

I put one of my legs on top of his and got on top of him (not in that way god damn ya dirty ass minded reader😠📸) I felt sparkling kiss me on the lips and I frankly returned. Us both were cuddling under the blanket while I was suffering thinking someone would badge in and say "OOOOoOOOOOoOOOoOoOOoO" guess who that could be.