pt 2/3

Sparklings pov:

As I grind against herbs thick, juicy, wuicy, thick ass, I came. "Mngh~" I moan. "I-in front of mint a-and vampire? AGH~~~" Herb stuttered and moaned by me sticking my finger into his ass. "Ngh- a-ah~" he moaned. "Can I join?*hiccup* vampire asked. " no." I replied.

I set herb off of me and walked out of the club 🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶🍸👯🎶. I walked home and there i see, h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hollyberry.

"

Dark cacao and pure vanilla fucked on your bed" she said, and walked out. I was in shock but I thought about it and I turned hard red. I go to my room and flop on my bed. "Agh~" the pain in my ass stroke.

I start jerking off until I heard the door open and I kept going. "Ah~ herb~ f-fuck- faster~ agh~" I moan. I shoved my finger up my ass and moaned loudly. I was done and dusted myself off.

I went into the living room to see vampire, mint, milk, purple yam, herb, Madeleine, espresso, and many more. "I-" I moaned. I quickly hid bc they didn't know I was here.

I jumped out of my bathroom window and ran. I got tired quickly and gave up on myself, I needed to go to work. I quickly rushed into the bar and got behind the counter. "Sorry sir that I'm late" I said in pants 👖. He didn't awnser and just huffed and walked away.

I was stuck in my thoughts until I heard a glass of 'juice' break. "OI FUCK OFF" I heard someone yell. "FUCK YOU JREMERY" the other cookie yelled. I walked outside bc I quit. Jk. It's my break. I yawn and go back to my house to see py & milk kissing, vampire and mint kissing, Madeleine & espresso making out. I huff and go to my room.

I farted multiple times while making this one.

Part 2/3