dare or truth

Litterally herbs pov:

I woke up to feeling of something or someone grinding against my dick, ok, it was pleasurable, really. I couldn't lie. "Mm~" I jokingly moan. They grinded faster, now it got real, it felt good. "Ah~" I moan fr fr this time.

"Your having fun there~arnt you~" the guy grinded. "A-ah-" I moan softly, getting grinded and fingered at the same time. "Ugh~" I tried to push them away.

"Fuck-ah~" I moaned louder. They stopped and palmed me. Wait-sparkling? It was a blonde, yep it was. "W-wait-ah~itll wake the other cookies wake up~" I complained just to get out of getting hard. He groaned and stopped, clearly annoyed.

~time skips~

I woke up fr fr this time, my boxers felt wet. Fuck. Another wet dream? The fifth time tonight.

~time skip outside~

Sparklings pov:

"The hell happened  from last to herb, sparkling?!  I heard screaming" almond asked. "Uhm.. Something?.." I replied, nervously. "I don't believe it, you wouldn't mind if I asked, herb, would you, sparkling?" The old ass man replied, angered.

"He wouldn't tell you shit, sherlock." I regret saying that, just to the fact he was thencically a cop. "Would he?" Almond left. "I hate that old ass man" I complained to vampire. "Chill, but, what did you guys do though?" Vampire cookie asked me. I slightly blushed. "Uhm, nothing! Yes...nothing happened" I chuckled. "Mhm~ I believe you~" vampire said, getting back to work. ".... Bitch..." I said annoyed.

~herby werbies pov~😈😈👈👈🦵🦵👌👌

"Sit." Almond ordered. I obeyed and sat down on the grass. "What happened to you and sparkling last night?" Almond commanded me to answer. "N-nothing, sir." I became flustered slightly. "You can leave now.." He replied. My heart was racing at that point.

~~flash back~~

(Jk you dirty ass bastard.)

~a few moments later~

"Alright, Let's play truth or dare"  espresso cookie said plainly. "Yay! I get to play with the adults!" Custard cookie jumped up in excitement. "Don't get too excited about it, you'll end up praying for your dad to come back after it!" Chilli pepper laughed. "Damn, anyways where's chocco?*whistles*chocco!!nvm.."red velvet sighed and sat back down.

~time skip~~they played a few rounds of t or for awhile and then they made it spicy if you know what I men👌👈~

" Herb! Truth or dare! "Red velvet prayed to dare me to do some shit. " dare"I sighed. "Yes! Y'all, should I do him dirty?" Red velvet giggled. "YeA! " everyone cheered. Fuck me.. "Ok.. I dare you to-" red velvet got gut off my black raisin. "May I finish?" Asked raisin. Red velvet nodded barley.

"Ok, I dare you- I mean he dares you to place herb on your lap and grind!" Black raisin laughed and chuckled. "There are children here but you gotta do it, spark" someone pointed out. Fuck..me.. FUCK.... ME.... "alright.. " I agreed. I picked up herb, placed him on his lap, and grinded. "Jeez, go get some room to do this shit in.."custard interrupted.

*dramatic gasp*

" AND... you have to fuck.. In a room. "Added raisin. I knew herb tried holding in his moans as I grinded faster. " now shoo!"someone blurted.

~in the room~

We barely are getting started and I'm hard.  "Eugh~im getting impatient~" herb Whimpered. "Alright kitten~" I teased. I sat him on my lap and took off our clothes. I pounded my hard ass dick into his ass. "Ah~s-sparkling- fuck~"herb moaned loudly. I started to sloppy pound into him.

" fuck~~ah~h-harder~sh-shit~herb moaned with tears rolling down his eyes. I hit his G spot.. "AH~ YES~RIGHT THERE~"Herb yelped. I soon stopped and started to suck his dick. I went faster each bop.

" ah~ s-s-sparky~fuck--"herb threw his head back. Moaning. "I-im cl-close-ah~" herb moaned louder. I put on a cock ring on him and kept going. Herb Whimpered, "your not gonna cum without my permission, herby~" I teased him.

"I'm hard tho-" I kissed him, turning it into a make out session. "Mha-ah~" herb Whimpered more. I pinned him to the bed and moved to his neck. (Yes, this is the human version). I gave him a few hickies before I found his sweet spot.

"Ah~" herb moaned softly. I smirked and kept abusing and sucking his sweet/soft spot. I turned him Around into the doggy position. I pound my dick multiple times before I cum into him. "Ah~ s-sparky~yes~more~fu-fuck~" herb moaned loudly.

While herb moaned, I gave him more hickies on his neck and back. I flop down beside him out of breath. "That felt good.." Said herb outa breath. "Yep" I replied. We should get back?" "Yea, yea we should" I replied.

HAHAHAHA! ANOTHER SMUT CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH NO BODY ASKED FOR IT LMAOOOOOOOO😈😈🦵🦵🦵