1k special

I'm making a 1,000 special part. Bc yes. Includes multiple things such as:
Smut
Fluff
Yelling
Gay
Twerking
Stripping
Strong language
Is human version bc I don't wanna write about COOKIES fucking.
Yes. Will include that stuff. INTO THE STORY.

Sparklings pov:

*beep beep beep beep* "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shout at my alarm, throwing it at my wall. I get up, realising that my shirt was off. I get up and get a 'sex is best' shirt on. I yawn and went into the kitchen to eat and make breakfast.

After I ate breakfast I straightened my hair and headed out to the bar. I got to the bar and oh. My. Fucking. God. There was company, I got behind the counter and started taking orders for these fat bitches.

★time skip I'm to lazy to actually do the whole bar thing but alr deal with it★

My shift was over and I was oddly tired, 'when was the last time I masterbated?' I thought to myself. Might as well to go to the strip club and get hard. (Roses are red, voilets are blue, holy shit, that escalated quickly) I walked into the strip club and see vampire, mint, and . . . Wheres herb?

I walk up to them. "Hey bitches" I greeted. "Did you get my text?" Vampire asked. "Yep, how late am i?" I asked, jokingly. "Early enough" vampire told me, with a hiccup between words. "Great, where's herb?" I ask both of em. "He's.. Not gonna be here for a second.." Mint said. Must be on his break, or he wouldn't be on the seat rn.

"Ok-" I replied confused. I sat down and the next stripper came, omfg today couldn't be better.. Herb- I turn red as I saw herb in a sexy school girl outfut

'God, did they set me up?-' I thought to myself. "Here, spark, take a drriinnkk" vampire said drunkly. Ofc I chugged it bc that's what he wanted, I didn't want to know what would've happened if I didn't. I was clearly drunkly drunk. I could tell herb was to.

It was the next strippers turn and herb got off the stage and sat into the seat beside me. Clearly hard. I could see it through his skirt. I smirked and put him on top of me. *hiccup* I slowly put my hand under his skirt. I gave him a blowjob, but didn't let him cum.

Pt 1/3