No One Can Hurt You

Kazutora is shocked and dropped the knife, the same knife that he just stabbed Baji not long ago.

"Ah-..! Ahhh...!! Baji..!"

He started running back to Baji and hugged him, sobbing to think that Baji will because of his stupidity.

"No no.. no I didn't mean to.. I-.."

Hiccups cut through his own words, the audience are just watching them. Mikey is now standing up after seeing Kazutora hugging Baji, Draken tried to run after Mikey to stop whatever he is about to do, but not til Hanma punched him saying that he is his priority right now.

Chifuyu and Takemichi are wide eye shock. Takemichi is trying to hold off his friend from wanting to hurt the one hugging the 1st division captain. Mitsuya came running to them and held him off too.

"Mikey..! Whatever you're going to do, stop now..!"

You could hear Draken and Mitsuya yell at him, yet it seems like he can hear none. You could even see Kazutora kissing Baji's eyes fondly saying sorry each sob that comes of his mouth.

"Kazutora....! Are you tying to kill someone important to be again..!?"

"I-... I didn't mean it, I was-... I was.. driven by something.. I can't.. I am sorry Mikey...!"

All expected Mikey to Kazutora, but shock when Mikey walked towards them with a neutral look. As he is now in front of them, he crouched down and hugged Kazutora"'s head..

Baji just started chuckling and saying;

"See..? Mikey will forgi- *cough* you..."

"Mikey..! I am really sorry..! Baji.. I- call.. ambulance... NOW..!"

"Baji... we're fine now.. so don't die on us.. Your long time husband will get sad..."

Mikey just gave them a fond smile while Kazutora is flushed red.. Chifuyu stopped trying to get to him. Instead he also walked closer and tried to hug Tora in the same spot as Mikey.. All the audience watched the scene go from fighting to such a great sad drama.

They heard the ambulance and the police They took the knife and threw it somewhere, somewhere that's deep in the trunks of stacks of cars.

The paramedics took Baji while the called police are investigating. They found no one suspicious, and since it's also requested by the stabbed patient.

"C'mon you guys.. Everyone already scattered away... I'll help you Tora.."

Draken and the others started going after saying that. Chifuyu just held Kazutora and whispered him an 'it's okay'.

He will live and they know that, the paramedics did arrive on time. And it's not in a vital area that's hit.

•••

Series; 𝑇𝑜𝑘𝑦𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
©®; 𝐾𝑒𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑖
Cover creds; 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮, 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒑 -𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝
𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑠11 -𝐀𝐨3

𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎. 𝑾𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒚𝒂. 𝑰𝒌𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒂.

Don't steal plot. Pakyu.