Til' Death Do Us Apart

Summary:
"... Shin... Well til' death do us apart..."

___________
"When fate decided that it's time to destroy their happy ending."
____________

"Waka, I.... I like you...!"

'Please don't reject me... '

The called boy cannot process with the sudden confession of his not so long time friend. Though they've been friends for a year now, he himself didn't expect a confession.

Ever since he laid an eyes on the voided obsidian eyes of the named boy, Shinichiro, he can't seem to take it off his sight anymore.

It's like pulling him and just sucking him in like an actual black hole... A hole that will never let you go... A void that will keep you warm instead of cold...

"Shin... don't look sad, I have also like you for a long time now... I'm just waiting for the right opportunity..."

Not really.. he just really wanna keep his feelings for himself. He doesn't wanna confess in the fear of rejection and having to destroy or break their friendship. It's only a good thing that their feelings are mutual.

The named Shinichiro himself doesn't even know when he fell for those droopy lilac eyes. It's just one time when he suddenly felt a tug on his heart when he saw the man getting hit on by a girl...

At first he didn't know why he is feeling a pang of spank in his heart, but he asked for Arashi advices... It soon became helpful knowing how much girls Arashi got on his side.

He got rejected 20 times, he can't pull off what his three friends have... They get girls hanging around them.. he gets jealous of course..

They should even be lucky to be confessed by him... but since that doki doki heart feelings he have.. for Imaushi..

He decided that it's the day he'll become a wuss over his feelings and won't confess.... But after gaining a bunch of best from Arashi and Takeomi, he took the chance...

After years of being together both decided to take it to a new level. Proposing..

They won't be able to get married in their home country, but that's fine there is more options. After a year... they finally have the label as fiances...

They even got the approval of Shinichiro's grandpa... even from Wakasa's guardian... Things are going well..

In just a year.. in just a year... they'll soon move to states and get marrie—

"Sorry you have to hear this from me Imaushi-kun... Sadly my grandson Shinichiro passed away just last night... The police said robbery... he got hit hard in the head with a bolt cutter."

His pupils shook in shock. It's like a broken glass got smashed in front of his face. He didn't know that his soon to be wife(husband) is now... dead? He didn't know how to react.. so he just sobbed quietly.

The eldest Sano hugged him in the head telling him about things that Shinichiro, his grandson, would've said...

Their departing to States is only in 6 months.. why would this have to happen now.. Things about Shinichiro flooded Wakasa for months...

Now it's their anniversary... after not attending funeral due to him isolating himself, he finally went to their family grave.. The Sano family grave.

It's their 8th anniversary... the day they became boyfriends.... And it's also their 2nd on being engaged... But all of those has to come to an end...

"... Shin... Well til' death do us apart..."

He closed his eyes... after years and years... in his death bed, he saw his beloved...

Now he'll rest with him in an actual peace...

"Shin...!"

Sobbing Wakasa ran after a black haired guy at the middle of the road.. When that black haired guy saw him, he recognized him somehow, he felt like all his life until he died went back in his own system.

"Wakasa? Ah..! Wakasa...!"

They both went for a hug.. As Wakasa hugged him so tight that the other can't even breathe....

"Shin! This time I'll be by your side and actually marry you....! Now."

"Hahaha... Waka... calm down... let's catch up?"

Two lovers who got reincarnated in a world with no enemies of their own or gangs that they served or will serve... Finally they are free...

Til' Death Do Them Apart....

Notes:
12AM gay thoughts! (⌐■-■)✌︎

Series; 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔
©®; 𝑲𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒊
Cover creds; 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮, 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚| 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒑 -𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝
𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑠11 -𝐀𝐨3

𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎. 𝑾𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒚𝒂. 𝑰𝒌𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒂.

Don't steal plot. Pakyu.