Your Fault

⚠️Spoilers for the recent chapters.
From 218 - 225(?)⚠️

AU Result.

•••

It was just supposed to be a normal hang out of Takemichi and Senju, but why did it come to this.
It's all peaceful.. But now.. he lost another one.

At this point, he can't even shed a tear after Draken's last words.

"Take care of Mikey for me."

Is that..all? Have they.. not thought about how he felt?

He is also hurting.. the trauma that just flashed through him, in just a second. Seeing most of them die in front of him, unable to save them even if he is there, unable to do anything.... because he is weak.

Now he is facing Mikey. The Mikey that said that he'll go over a new era for delinquents just like what his big bro desires, is not.. this.

He let his darkness take over. He didn't even think that he still have friends around him.. the.. once he called family.

"Why are you so stubborn Takemichi!"

He flinched when his name came out of Mikey, he then realized that.. Mikey is not that Mikey anymore. No more childish leader, the leader that always clung to you and the leader who is.. always bright for his family.. ToMan.

"Mikey..."

"See?! This is why you should never came back! In the future they're alive right? Even Kenchin. Now you made the biggest mistake, you came back and look at the result...!"

"I knew that! But I can't help it jut return the favor to you! Your future self is asking for my help Mikey! Yet you never understand! I know messing with the timeline will do a lot of damage...! But you're also my friend. You looked at me with a sparkle in your eye, a hint of sadness is actually shown.. you cried in front of me while I am holding you for dear life. How come... you never thought about consulting to any of us.."

The last part was heard by some Kanto Gang executives.. Mikey heard it most.. he never knew how much those words are aching him now.

"...like we aren't your family.."

*THUNK*

A loud metal was hit somewhere, a red uniform is smirking over a laid down and a bleeding headed person.. A Rokuhara member striked Takemichi in the head.

"You! You Rokuhara! Die!"

Mikey walked forward, strangling the now choking and drooling member of the other opponents. He is suffocating him to death, that's his purpose, to kill the guy who made Takemichi like that, his family..

Right.. he have- well had ToMan.. Now he left them for something that took over him in a matter of seconds. Now he lost one of his family, he doesn't even know if Takemichi is still alive..

The Rokuhara member is now unconscious dead, they knew he'd go that far, yet they still bothered. He ran to Takemichi and checked his pulse, it's still there, but it's getting slower..