Mikey...

Summary: Takemichi had enough, he decided to end everything. Ending everything the fastest way possible..

•••

"Mikey... what are you saying?"

Senju and South stopped their little kicking fight, and looked over the direction of the echoed voice. It's Hanagaki's..

"Aren't I correct Takemichi? It's all your fault. You came back and this happened... I bet the future you've went back from is already good enough...right?"

Though everyone is confuse on what they are talking about, Senju has a bit of a clue. Especially after what just happened earlier.

Drakens death really affected the two... Unknown to all, behind Takemichi's sleeve is the only item that will end the never ending loop of death..

"What..? My fault..!?"

Mikey backed out a bit and that didn't went unnoticed by others. Even they flinched when they heard the crybaby hero yell at one of the three deities...

"It's true Takemichi. It's all your fault...!"

Takeomi who is watching the young Hanagaki, suddenly thought of the oldest Sano... The lost of determination in their eyes.. It's also the same thing from what he heard when Izana suddenly went outburst after finding out some things.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! BECAUSE OF YOUR HARD THICK HEAD OF YOURS...! I HAVE TO GO BACK...!"

Kokonoi on the side can't process on what's happening... No one is moving nor talking... they're just listening...

"It's not my fault Takemichi. It's yours, you're the one with a hard thick head... the future i already good right? You and Hinata are now getting married... Pachin finally also got married... They got their happy ending and YOU, YOU ruined it...!"

His head is looking down at the wet floor... It's still raining... Definitely the best time.. Sarcasm intended.

When he looked up, he saw no expression on Takemichi's face... Those who can see it from their direction felt shudders going through their spine...

'Monster'

That's what others are thinking... He is now not a hero, not a saviour... those are not what in everyone's eyes are..

Sanzu knows that look.. it's the look that he gave Muto one last time before killing him...
An eyes of sudden betrayal... A look of despair..

"Despair when everything and everyone is gone Manjiro."

Another flinch-y feeling went onto Mikey... His name is called by his once called hero... The friend he identifies as brother...

To Wakasa and Benkei... the way the scene is folding... it's too much. The air is too tense... The look that they can from Hanagaki would surely kill anyone, if brave enough, you'll live.
.
.
.
.
.

Mikey's POV

Why is this happening... Why am I blaming you for something you didn't do?