Takemichi..

Summary: Takemichi finally succeeded in saving them, resulting for Baji, Ema and even Izana to still live. Kisaki's situation will soon be revealed..

•••

Warning; Violence, Expl1cit M4ture Parts, BXB
TakemichixHaruchiyo, All lives except some

{No honorifics intended}

Sano Manjiro a successful company CEO at Canada, that's where he started his company.
With the help of his friends or family for him.

Ryuuguuji Ken, Inupi Seishu, both successful for a motor auto shop. D & D Motors.
With the help of their known families just like Manjiro.

Nahoya and Souya Kawata, owns a pretty big ramen shop. The two who managed to achieved what they wanted since then.

Mitsuya Takashi with Shiba Hakkai, successful in the public industry. Shiba being a very popular model and his fashion designer, Mitsuya.
With his sister Shiba Yuzuha as his manager.

Hayashida Haruki, Hayashi Ryohei, both business partners ever since Hayashida inherited his fathers company. Being Hayashi his co-owner.

Baji Keisuke, Matsuno Chifuyu and even Hanemiya Kazutora are all three together in making their own pet shop.

Kurokawa Izana are at their grandpa's dojo to continue what he started. He is also helping the former ToMan.

Sano Ema, a medical student. She works at a big and famous hospital at the city of Tokyo.

Tachibana Hinata, a bussiness manager at a big company that is at Canada. She's the assistant of Sano Manjiro.

Tachibana Naoto, a police officer that is risking his life, for something unable to be saved.

But... they're all happy.. and saved..

But..

not him.

•••

Hanagaki Takemichi. Once a happy and bright crybaby hero. That same person that fell into the darkness's trap, and followed the worst possible future for him.

"Hanagaki Takemichi the head criminal leading Bonten. Bonten is criminal gang that the officials are unable to catch. I, Tachibana Naoto, are telling this to all of you former ToMan, as you may be concern of his disappearance ten years ago."

Mikey, Hinata, Draken, Inupi, Kawata Twins, Shiba Siblings(minus Taiju), Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Ema, Mitsuya and Izana are shock.

{Pahchin&Pehyah are not in the country, around somewhere far. I just actually won't even remember them. Sorry.}

The announcement of Tachibana Naoto are shocking. It is already known to all that Takemichi broke up with Hinata just a week before he disappeared ten years ago.

What they didn't expect is that, he is the leader of a criminal gang. A gang of that does/have prostitution, theft, illegal possession of firearms, human trafficking, killing, even illegal hacking.